Chapter 25

Emma's POV
Matt made be appear out of nowhere. He was wearing a vintage t-shirt and slim jeans. "Miss me?" he flirtatiously said as he held my hand. I shot a death glare at him together with a fake smile. I pulled away. "Did I do anything wrong?" he said. "You think?" I said. "Okay, I just got back from a week long trip to LA and you're mad at me for doing something wrong. Yeah, I don't get it." he said. "First, you help a wizard supervillain steal my boyfriend, a few days later, my ex, another few days later, my brother, then you send me here pretending you did nothing. What is wrong with you?" I said. "I never did that!" he yelled. "Yeah, you did!" I yelled back. "He didn't." someone whispered in my ear. I jumped back in surprise.

It was another version of him, the one that I usually saw. He was wearing a plain shirt topped off with a black blazer. I looked back and forth to Matt 1.0 (the one that made me appear out of nowhere) and 2.0 (the one that came out of nowhere). "Who's the real Mateo here?" I asked. Matt #1 laughed. "My name is Matt, not Mateo. Pshh..." he said. I glared at him. "Your 2.0 version told me you're Mateo Morales." I said. "Oh, that. He's Mateo Morales, my... uhm... twin. I'm Matthew Griffin. Our parents divorced and all that... blah, blah, blah. See, Mateo has been covering up for me which I now see has successfully FAILED. I'm the real Mr. Griffin." he said. I was just staring at him in confusion.

Luke's POV
Someone came bursting through the wall. She had long jet black hair, dark brown eyes, and dark red lipstick. She wore a black leather jacket together with a short black & dark blue strapless dress. She looked like the bad side of Emma. "Emma!" Daniel said with a happy tone. "Eww, I'm not Emma!" she replied. "That's E." Jax said. "True," she replied, "now let's get out of here before the lovebirds get here.". "Wait, who?" he yelled. "Matt and Emma." she replied.

Jax was speechless and looked like he was about to faint.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him. "Do you wanna get out of this joint or not?" E asked. We all headed straight out except for Jax, who was peeking through living room window looking at Emma and Matt talking, holding hands. "We need to go before they find out we escaped." I told him.

We ran and stopped at Jax's beachhouse. "It feels like forever since I've been here." I said. "If you'll be looking for me, I'll be in my room." he said.

Jax's POV
I sadly walked up to my room. "Ey, what are you up to tonight?" E asked. "Nothing. Just... nothing." I replied. "You've been doing nothing for the past few days. Live a little." she said. I just looked at her with a serious look on my face. "Hey, I've been in Limbo for the past few months." she said. Limbo is a magical place of nowhere. "You were in Limbo?" I asked. "Yeah, and I'm back to get revenge on you-know-who. You in?" she asked. I smiled at her.

"You're in, I'm out." I said. I casted a spell in my mind to lock her up in a jail cell.

"What are you doing?" she yelled. "I'm not gonna ruin my second chance on Emma because of her evil self; not this time, E. You're staying here." I said.

"Jax!" I heard someone yell. All of the sudden, Andi barged in the room with a surprised look. "Andi, help me!" E told her. "Don't help her, that's E." I said. "I'm not, Andi. You have got to believe me. Jax locked me in here and he's helping Matt and his father!" E convinced her. Andi looked simultaneously at me and E. "No, Andi, don't." K said.

Unexpectedly, she casted a spell to send my flying backwards to the hard ground. All I see is her walking away with E. "No!" I yelled.