11 Years Later

In an underground bunker

Phone guy walks in the room and says, he's here sir." The room has pictures of all the Animatronics with a huge circle around Foxy. The walls are littered with newspapers about glitch Bonnie, and the huge explosion. From the darkness, glitch Bonnie wobbles out with his cane. He told phone guy, "let him in and leave us at once, we have some business to attend to." The phone guy disappears from the corridor, then a blocky character came out. "Welcome herobrine, please make yourself at home." Then herobrine looked at him sideways. "My apologies, phone guy," Glitch Bonnie called out. Phone guy peaks in the room. "Can you please help my friend here get a little more comfortable?" Glitch Bonnie asked.

"Sure thing sir," Then he disappeared. A minute later, and herobrine started to change his appearance. Now he looks like a human. "Thank you glitch bonnie," Herobrine started. "So what's up? Why have you called me here?" Glitch Bonnie smiled and said "glad you asked." Then he slams a huge group photo on the table. "These animatronics need to be killed. And I know you have someone you want to kill right?" Herobrine nodded and he takes out a photo of his two enemies. "Here's the plan," Glitch Bonnie continues. "If you destroy my problems, I'll destroy yours." Herobrine had to think about it. Then he called out in an ancient language. A tall black being appeared in the middle of the room. "Deal, now help my creatures blend in with the rest of the world?" Herobrine asked. After he said that, the creature started to change. First it's legs grew longer and became thinner, then his arms started to become more twisted and it grew hands, finally his head changed from cubed shaped to a human head. Then something roared out side the bunker, glitch Bonnie ran outside the bet he could, and saw a huge army of skeletons, spiders, zombies, even a huge black dragon. "We will rule this earth, together," Herobrine said. Then the army spreads out to all parts of the world.

Foxy's POV in the circus baby underground facility, two months later

It's been 11 years since the fight with glitch Bonnie. Because of him, we are hiding in circus baby's underground facility. I went to check on Val and Element, to see if they are okay. The thing is, their daughter has been missing for the past 11 years. After the fight, well... She just disappeared. When I made sure everyone was fine for the daily check, I went to circus baby's gallery and found scraptrap, golden Freddy, ennard, lefty, scrapbaby, and Orville, trying to find Isabella. "Any luck?" I asked. Everyone looked up and shook their heads. By the look on their faces, I knew that they have been looking non-stop. "Take a break everyone, trust me, " I told them. And they all left the room. All but Orville. He was our teacher to help me and Isabella get stronger. "It's okay, we will find her," I told him.

"Will we? We've been searching for 11 years now, and still no luck." Then he fell to the floor and started to cry. I leaned down and comfort him. "What if we don't find her," He continued. "What will we tell your sister?" I don't know, I thought to myself, but I will think of something. "Don't tell them anything yet," I said. "How about this, we all take a few minutes of fresh air?" Orville smiled and said, "that sounds nice." Then he got up and crawled through the vents. I guess to tell the others. Here is some things about me. Me and my wife, mangle, have been through a lot over the past 33 years. It all started back in 1987, when my pizzeria was shut down, then me along with friends, was transferred to the so called "new and approved Freddy fazbear pizza." And I saw her. Most beautiful as ever, even in mangled form, she was and still beautiful. But cause of ennard, I almost lost hope. Then out of nowhere, my sister Valhalla, her husband Element and their son Axel appeared, but the same year, ennard decided to strike and kidnapped Val while she was pregnant will Isabella, and cause of Isabella's powers, she stopped the fight and saved us all. But it was only 8 years later after Isabella was born when the purple guy struck us. He planned to attack on Isabella's birthday. Then the worse enemy came 11 years ago by the name of glitch Bonnie. He just wanted to see the world rot as he walks the earth, but was killed by my niece and now we are here in the circus baby underground facility. Of course as in "we" I mean everyone that was involved with us and the huge war.

I got up and was about to walk to the vent when I passed out. The thing is, I can get visions of future events and the fact that I get one now is bad. In the vision I see a pure white man with an animatronic in each hand. On the left was bonnie and on the right was.... Isabella? But isn't she died? And who is this man? I guess we will find out soon enough... But when? When I woke up, I pushed up my body and continued to walk to the vent when I heard a helicopter on the surface. I waited a while till I hear it go up again, then I crawled through the vents. Once I reached the central center, I saw no one. So I went through the elevator vent. There were at least 9 animatronics waiting for the elevator. The nine were: Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Mangle, Rock star Foxy, Nightmare BB, Bonnie, spring Bonnie, Mr. Hippo, and Helps. I went over to Mangle and kissed her. When we broke the kiss she asked," Did you plan this?"

"Yes," I answered. "Since everyone I worried about Isabella, why not have some fresh air?" Then the elevator dinged and opened. "Let's go guys," I said. Everyone squeezed into the car, and it started to ascend. "I wonder what the world looks like after the huge battle," Says Helpy. We really destroyed the land all over the city, but it's has been 11 years since the fight, so the whole city could be fixed already. Once the elevator stopped and opened, I noticed there was something wrong. I told everyone to stay in the car while I checked. I didn't see any animatronics out there. This was worrying me cause everyone else left the bunker before us, and now they are gone. That's when I heard the helicopter coming and a huge squad of police men ran towards the elevator. I tried to escape, but I heard a voice I most definitely recognized. "Hey foxy, long time no see?" Said my niece, Isabella.

The end of chapter one.... This book in going to be the longest one.... So stay for the whole ride😉