Crushing Candy The Cat

Five nights at candy's universe toy freddy's POV

As we landed in this universe, we looked around and saw that there was another set of animatronics that are us. I looked at toy bonnie and asked, "did you kow about this?" Toy bonnie looked at me and said, "how would i know, as far as i know before now, there were only one universe. I'm sorry, ever since 1987, i've been stressing over the fact that people and animatronics are trying to kill us. And i still don't understand why." I wraped my arm around him and kissed him on the cheak. "Don't worry, we will be okay." We continued on our walk to find these anomatronics but they are nowhere to be seen. "So Freddy, if we could build animatronic children would you?" Toy Freddy looked at Toy Bonnie and said, "Of course! i would love to make a family with you. Ever since i saw you before we died i thaought that you were so handsome, but after we died now i can't see your face, but i know who this person is now cause of the way you act. So nice and delicate. Thats what i loved about you." Toy Bonnie stopped and covered his face.

"Thats so sweet, Thank you Jacob!" Toy bonnie said. I smiled and said, "your welcome, Eddie." We hugged then when we turned the street we found a resterant that said Candy's burgers and fries. We looked at each other and walked in. The place was clean but there was no humans inside and no animatronics in there as well. We still looked around just in case they are just in another room or just hiding. Thats when we heard the large bang. we looked around but saw nothing. We kept going and found a room we looked inside and saw nothing but a poster of a cat that looks like they belonged with the funtime animatronics back in our universe. We walked out the room and found a panguin staring at us. "Hey there um, can you bring us to the rest of your freinds? We kinda need your guys help." The panguin didn't move. I looked at Toy Bonnie and said, "Well, what now?" Then we heard another bang, we looked back where the panguin was but it was gone. We looked around but we didn't see it. So we continued on our exploration. That's when we found the office. And four of the anomitronics was in there. A pink cat, a monkey, the panguin, and a human looking one that was drawn on.

We looked at each other and i asked, "Um, we are looking for Candy. Do you kmow where he is?" The pink cat looked at her companions and they looked back at us angryly. They charged at us with their bodies. We douged in time. The panguin turned the cornner and headbutted us. Behind the panguin the other three animatronics crashed in the wall. The pink cat got up and raised her arm and sommoned a pink energy ball. She aimed at me and shot it at me. Then toy Bonnie sommond a shield just in time. The energy ball bounced off the shield and hit the ceiling. The pink cat looked comfused but she looked like she could keep a cool head in situations like this. Then she asked, "tell us why do you want to see my brother, Toy Freddy?" Excuse me, what? they know who we are? Then Toy Bonnie asked, "how his names?" Then we heard a knock at the front door. The panguin waddled to the door and their was a toy freddy in the door way. Toy bonnie lowered his sheild. I looked at the toy freddy and realized that they must have a freddy fazbear pizzeria in this universe. I stepped closer to the other four animatronics and asked again "Do you know where candy is? We need your guys help." The pink cat looked like she made a huge mistake. But all she said was "follow me." and she walked off. I looked at toy bonnie, and shrugegd my sholders and followed her.

We go to the stage to find a bright blue cat, a dark blue cat, a pale rat and cat, and a wierd looking puppet with blue tear streaks. The pink cat told us to stay put while she talked to her brother. I looked around to see if i could identify some names off of posters. I can only identify the monkey which is Chester, The pink Cat as Cindy, and the panguin....well his name is panguin....how original. When cindy came back she told me to walk forword. i looked at toy bonnie and said, "things are going to be okay." Then i walked to the bright blue cat named Candy. "So, Why are you here Toy Freddy?" I explained the whole thing about our universe is under attack from glitchtrap and herobrine. I described the type of power that both has. After i finish, Candy looked at me like i was mad. "Whatever man don't believe me. But im leaving with or without you." Thats when we saw the three nightmare animatronics. It was a nightmare versions of the cat, rat, and off brand puppet. "You aren't going anywhere." Candy said. Then the front doors exploded. We looked over and saw the toy animatronics of this universe with glowing white eyes. "Are they with you?" Cindy asked us. I shook my head and said, "let us go and we can help." Candy thought of it for a second and agreed. I looked over at the evil toy animatronics and saw a white glove behind them but it disappeared. "Let's show these guys that we are not to be messed with." Toy bonnie said. and he sommoned an energy ball and transformed it to a staff. Then i threw my microphone in the air and when i caught it became a sword. I looked over at Toy bonnie and nodded ant ran toward the evil toy animatronics.

In the animavengers universe Isabbela's POV

I tried to releace the cains from my arms but the chains are to strong for me. I looked over at jennings and saw that he is in ropes. i jestured to him to get infront of me and i broke his ropes. He looked around to see if he can break my chains but there wasn't any bolt cutters. He fixed my voice box and asked, "what can i do ma'am?" I thought of many things to do but he has to avoid glitchtrap and herobrines minions. "Okay, so you need to warn them that glitchtrap knows our plan. Go to the coosply universe and warn my brother. Now hurry." Jennings left the room and closed the door. God speed.

To be continued....