A jolli bad show

Scrap baby's POV

I was surprised that he knew our names. I stayed quiet and let him speak. "I knew you guys were coming cause well" He then pickup his hand and summoned a fire ball and extinguished it. "The fact is that we need your help. The old versions of us are attacking us and we can't fight back cause they are too strong. When I sensed you two, I knew we were saved cause I feel huge amounts of energy off of you. Especially you Charlotte."

We looked at each other and told him, "we didn't say who we really are. How could you know?" He looked confused and said, "oh I'm sorry, I know the real you. The spirits inside. Cause you are just like us." Then they all flop to the ground and their spirits were floating above them. We were astonished that's they can just leave their bodies at will. When they return to their bodies I asked, "how did you do that?"

"We'll tell you later quick they are coming!" Jollibee said as we rush through the doors. When we got outside, there were at least 30 of them with pure white eyes. "Don't be fooled they are not controlled by spirits. We still don't know how this is going on but we know they didn't come here to be friends." Hetty said.
I looked at lefty and nodded and ran to fight.

Glitch Bonnie's underground facility

"Bring in Vanny. I need to talk to her." Glitch Bonnie command the phone guy. As he left the room Vanny came in with her head down. Glitch Bonnie looked at her with a disappointed look and said to look at him. As she looked up he summoned his power to bring his opponents flat to the ground. "I told you to stop them from looking for them now look what's happening." He pointed to a tv and it showed scrap baby and lefty fighting the defective jollibee animatronics. "You know how I get when you fail your mission." Vanny looked terrified and said, "please, don't hurt them, I'll try my best. I promise." Glitch Bonnie calmed down and said. "Good, now fix you mistake with the four." He let go of his grip of Vanny and let her leave. Once she was gone glitch Bonnie walked out in his officer Jennings disguise. "Time to reek havock."

Back on the jollibee universe scrap baby's POV

As we ran towards the defective animatronics we summoned our powers and started to shoot energy balls. I hit one of the jolliebees in the chest and it knocked over three of them. When we reach them I raised my claw and cut some of the animatronics heads of. But one of then got to me and tried to disable me. If it wasn't for Twirlie   I would've been in pieces.

I swung my claw arm and hit three defective Popo's. Ripped one head off, an arm and the head mask. Then that's when Yum came from behind me took of his glasses and shot lasers out of his eyes. After he was done he put his glasses on and looked at us. I was surprised cause they said that they didn't stop them but it was clear that they needed motivation. As we blow through the dysfunctional animatronics, we started to see something leaving their bodies, but it was to hard to make out. So we kept fighting. Then something weird happened. All of the spiritless animatronics started to move and form a huge animatronic.
(ꌦꏂꉣ..꒐꓄ꇙ ꓄꒐ꂵꏂ ꊰꄲꋪꃳꄲꇙꇙ ꃳꋬ꓄꓄꒒ꏂ!!)
So when we realized what was happening, we rushed towards it and start to fight it but it was no use, the huge animatronic was to powerful even for me and lefty. So we ran for cover for as long as we can.

"So does anyone have a plan?" Yum asked. We looked at each other and shrugged. Then on a computer next to us a computer virus popped up like a pop up ad and it read, "maybe I can help you guys?" I looked over at jollibee to see if this was some kind of joke, but none of them was joking. "So I guess we have to put a virus in the giant animatronic," Lefty said. "But how?" Then that's when wires started to spew out and connected to the animatronic.

I was surprised that this universe's has a small amount of animatronics with unique kinds of powers. When the virus was fully connected, he started to upload a strong virus but was only effecting it by 50%. So we have our chance. We ran out and started to use most of our powers to take down the beast. When I threw my final energy ball the giant animatronic caught it. We was frightened. Then the thing said, "ɏðµ £ððl§ ɏðµ †hïñk †hå† ɏðµ ¢åñ ßêå† mê? Ì åm †hê Älmïgh†ɏ Ì åm †hê ðñê ïñ ɏðµr ñïgh†mårê§ Ì åm ɏðµr Ðððm. Öµr m姆êr ï§ ¢ðmïñg åñÐ hê ï§ ¢ðmïñg £ðr ɏðµ."

That's when lefty summoned a huge energy ball and threw it at the giant animatronic. When she hit the thing it exploded. The only thing that was still together was the head. When it rolled to us, it's eyes glowed a bright white and said with a screaming voice, "HÈ Ì§ ÇÖMÌñG ÄñÐ ɎÖÚ HÄVÈ ñÖ†HÌñG ɎÖÚ ÇÄñ ÐÖ ÄßÖÚ† ̆! †HÈ ÈñÐGÄMÈ Ì§ HÈRÈ!" Then I stayed him with one of my claws and his eyes faded to black. I took out my claw and looked at lefty. She was thinking about the future and she saw something she didn't like. "What did you see?" I asked her. She looked at me with terror in her eyes and said, "the end of the world." I was frightened of the fact that the world will end soon but when. We radioed the others in our universe and opened a portal and went through.

In another universe

"Sir they tore through our defences in the jolliebees universe." A small white figure said. In the darkness is a huge chair that is occupied by the ruler of the current universe. "It's fine we have the one with three others at the moment and we are going for one other one too." Then a monitor appeared with a group of anthropomorphic animals.

To be continued....