"i love you, angel." he said, kissing me.

"i got you guys each something too." chase told them. he's so sweet.

he had gotten them each a pair of gucci slides. he also got ayla tickets to the premier of the second season of her favorite show and then he got luke tickets to go see post malone.

they both seemed very appreciative. everyone else gave them the presents they got them so we all decided to watch a movie.

"layla's here!" i announced at 2am when i heard twyla and winston bark slightly at the door.

i got up off of the couch and opened the door.

"violet!!" she said while hugging me.

"hey lay, how was aruba?" i asked her, pulling away from the hug.

"amazing. it was much needed." she told me.

"hey! happy birthday ayla and luke!" she smiled to them as she entered the living room.

they thanked her and we all sat down, deciding to play the incoherent phrase game.

december 17th
violets pov

"are you guys almost ready?" i asked my friends.

one of the gifts i got ayla and luke was to take them to miami for the weekend. i was only able to get off from the 16th-20th so we're only staying for a few days because i have a big scene, with chase, to shoot on the 21st. it's supposed to be our first kiss in the show.

which is kind of awkward since i have a boyfriend but i'm confortable with chase so it shouldn't be that bad.

"yeah. are you wearing that to the airport?" ayla asked, looking at my leggings and cropped hoodie.

"probably. is that what you're wearing?" i asked her. she had on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt.

"yeah. i'm not in the mood to look cute." she laughed.

"same here." i laughed back.

"are chase and layla almost here?" ayla asked me.

"they should be. they texted me like ten minutes ago and said they're on their way." i told her.

"okay cool." she replied.

"i'm gonna go see if gray and luke are ready. i'll be back." i told ayla, walking out of my bedroom.

i knocked on graysons door.

"come in." he mumbled.

"hey. are you guys almost ready?" i asked, walking over to luke who was sitting on grays bed.

"yeah. i think chase and layla just for here." gray said.

"are you excited, babe?" i asked luke as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"i dunno... spending the weekend alone in miami with my beautiful girlfriend sounds pretty lame." he laughed, kissing me.

"okay, i don't need to know about your plans to rail my sister." gray laughed.

i rolled my eyes and laughed, exiting the room to let chase and layla into the house.

"hi guys!" i smiled, hugging both of them.

"here, i'll grab your bag." chase told me when the uber got there.

"thanks." i told him with a smile, grabbing my purse.

luke grabbed my hand and the six of us walked to the uber together.

december 20th

"i realllyyyyy don't wanna go home." i whined. we were waiting for our plane to be called.

"same... this weekend has been amazing." luke smirked, making me smile.

guess it's back to work for two days and then christmas!!

hi! i just started a colby brock imagines book so go check it out! :)