jealous

adelaides point of view

july 18th

"can you stop eating your ice cream like that?" colby asked me, laughing.

"it's melting!" i exclaimed. i was vigorously trying to keep up with it but it wasn't working.

"what're you working on?" colby asked as he sat down

"looking over the menus that the potential caterers sent over. we have a tasting to do on august 2nd." i informed him.

"weddings are so much work." colby groaned.

"you've barely had to do anything." i said, rolling my eyes.

"are you having a bachelorette party?" colby asked me.

"if it's okay with you, i would like to have one." i said reading through another menu.

"i'm not gonna tell you what you can and can't do adelaide. go have fun, hire a stripper, do whatever makes you happy." he laughed, kissing my temple

colby was never controlling in a bad way... he got jealous easy but he wasn't controlling.

"you can do whatever you want for your bachelor party... you should go to vegas." i told him.

"where are you going for yours?" he asked me.

"i was thinking cabo so we could use my dads villa." i told him.

"that'd be nice. i think vegas would be fun for me and the boys."

"can we go shopping? i ripped my favorite pair of black jeans and i want a new pair." i told him.

"yeah... are you ready now or do you wanna wait a bit?" he asked me, wrapping his arms around my waist and looking over my shoulder at the different menus from different caterers that we got.

"ummm we can go in like half an hour maybe? i have to send the edited menus back over to alisa and i want to brush my teeth again." i said.

"okay... i'm gonna run over and talk to sam about our video so just come over there to get me when you're ready." he smiled, grabbing his keys and wallet before walking out the door and into sams apartment.

i had on no makeup, i had my glasses on and my hair was up in a very messy bun but i was just going to buy some black jeans so i didn't really feel the need to get ready.

"hey bitch." i heard mikeys voice when he entered my apartment.

"well aren't you just the sweetest." i laughed, hugging him when he came over to me.

"awh you know i'm kidding ad" he said. "where's your lover boy?" mike asked me, taking one of my red bulls out of the fridge and cracking it open, jumping up to sit on the island.

"he went over to sams to talk about a video." i told him, taking the can to take a sip of it before handing it back.

"are tara and jake home?" he asked.

"tara is sick so she went to her parents and i haven't seen jake at all today but i know hes not here." i told him

"what're you working on?" he asked, noticing my laptop opened and papers all over the table.

"wedding shiz. colby isn't taking any of the shit im telling him seriously." i let out a sigh. normally i would vent to tara about something like this but she wasn't here so my boy best friend would have to work.

"like what?" he asked me.

"we're getting married in a little over 10 months and he hasn't helped me with anything. i know he doesn't care about a big wedding but you'd think he'd at least try to help me." i ranted.