meetings

adelaides point of view

june 8th

y'all my friends helped me write this because i literally could not but here ya go

"good morning baby. i didn't want to wake you because i know how tired you were from last night." colby said winking at me as my eyes fluttered open.

i smiled at him and giggled. "where are you off to so early in the morning?" i asked him.

"i have a bunch of meetings today. i have one for the now or never merch and one for the xplr merch. and then i have 2 other ones about the sam and colby channel." he said, coming over to me and sitting on my side of our bed and kissing me.

"really?" i asked sighing "i wanted to stay with you all day."

"i'll only be a couple of hours. then i'm all yours." he said running his hand through my hair. "be a good girl while i'm gone." he said laughing.

colby left a couple minutes later. i laid in bed for another half an hour before getting up and getting ready to get in the shower.

i took my clothes off, throwing them on the floor. deciding to make colby frustrated, i took a photo of myself.

my long wavy hair was covering my boobs for the most part and the little lacey panties i had on were leaving little to imagine.

i took a few and decided on one to send him. "waiting patiently for you." was the text that i sent along with the photo.

not even 20 seconds later i got a text back from colby.

"don't even start with me." was the text he sent me. i smirked to myself and texted him back.

"what do you mean?" i asked him.

"adelaide you know what i mean." he replied.

i read the message and turned the hot water on in the shower, taking a photo of my wet chest, my hair all behind my back.

i sent it to him with the text "but i miss you."

i shut my phone off and set it on the counter before finishing my shower.

when i got out i noticed the 3 unread messages from colby. i left them while i put on my white robe. i then checked the messages.

"baby"

"don't do that to me"

"i'm busy. be a good girl for me."

i decided to reply with "good thing no one is outside."

he replied with "why?"

i answered with "because i'm naked on the balcony." which wasn't a lie.

"you better not be" he replied with. i smiled to myself before heading back inside.

i just chilled in our room until i knew he was in his last meeting so i sent a few more photos and i locked my phone.

i ended up going upstairs and waiting for colby to get home.

i was standing in the kitchen eating an açaí bowl i had post mated when i heard the front door open.

colby walked into the kitchen with and straight face and sternly said "bedroom. now."

i quickly ran up the stairs and into our bedroom. i took off the oversized t-shirt i had on and i was left in a bra and panties.

i sat on the edge of the bed, letting out an anxious breath. i heard him coming up the stairs and i smirked to myself.

colby quickly opened the door and then slammed it shut, locking it behind him. i began to stand up off of the bed but he quickly walked over to me and pushed me back down on the bed, hovering over me.

he kissed my lips, hard. i moaned into the kiss and he pulled away just long enough to rip his shirt off of his body, aggressively throwing it to the corner of the room before he returned his lips to mine.

his fingers were trailing down my chest and my stomach. he started sucking all over my neck and chest as he ran his hands up and down my hips, making me moan.

he pulled his pants and boxers down leaving him completely naked. he was already hard.

he flicked my clit with his tongue making me shiver. i breath in sharply as i put my hands in his hair. he stopped for a moment, coming back up to my lips before trailing down to my ear.

"you gave me the worst boner during my meeting today." he said "this is your punishment baby girl."

he gives in and slams into me. i screamed loudly, not caring if the rest of the house heard me. he kept going till we both finished.

june 9th

i woke up alone this morning, not having a clue where colby was. i stood up, groaning at the light pain i felt.

i walked down into the kitchen in my pink satin shorts and white top.

"good morning!" tara said as i sat down.

i mumbled a "morning" to her.

"oh my gosh addi your hickeys are so bad!" she said coming over to me. i hadn't even noticed them. i groaned at the fact that i would have to cover them if they lasted until colbys family came in next week.

we talked for a half an hour before colby walked into the kitchen.

"hey baby where were you?" i asked, hopping up onto the counter.

"i was out getting breakfast with some friends. i didn't want to wake you up." he said, making me smile.

"oh okay." i said smiling.

two hours later, colby and i were sat on the couch in the living room. he was sitting in the corner of the couch, his legs around where my body was laying.

he was watching something on the tv and i was on my macbook looking at necklaces on pinterest. i stumbled across this one page that had a butterfly choker that was absolutely perfect.

"what're you doing?" colby asked me.

"just looking at necklaces." i said scrolling down the page.

"i like that one." colby said referring to the butterfly one.

"i do too. it's my favorite." i said smiling before looking down through more necklaces.

we laid on the couch for another half hour before he spoke up.

"don't forget my family is coming out next week. my mom wants to go shopping with you." he said making me smile.

"that'll be nice. i've missed her. who all is flying out?" i asked him.

"um... my parents, gage and i think adam is coming as well." he said making me groan at the fact that i'd have to see gage's friend adam.

"okay well i'm gonna postmate some chipotle if you want anything." i said.

he responded with his order and i placed it, ending our conversation.

xplr ; colby brockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें