𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT

Start from the beginning

She stood from the table and looked towards the people who were torturing her moments ago, a smirk on her lips "This is going to be fun." She said, her normal voice was gone without a trace, instead replaced with a monster like echo. One that sounded nothing like her, a monster version of her normal voice and the sound alone would have scared the hair off anyone.

⛧彡

Maeve walked out of the room covered in blood, the yellow glow from within her gone, her pale skin returning. She continued to hold the key card she had stolen. Her bare feet smacking against the cement floor as she ran through the halls, opening doors that were in her way. With her feet scenes she attempted to find Garfield, she knew how he walked, his height and an estimate of his weight, that is what she was looking for, but she couldn't find him, she ignored the people running around chaotically, the red lights and sirens weren't helping her either.

She grabbed the closest person by the throat staring into their eyes. "Where's Garfield Logan?" "He's not here. Mercy she took him, I don't know where." "Conner?" "I don't have clearance." The man whimpered out. "Please, I have a family." "Krypto?" She asked. "I don't know." He replied, and she dropped him.

She looked out the window and saw it was sunset and she began walking though the building without so much as spearing anyone a glance as they screamed and ran away from her, the guards that attempted to shoot and sedate her where forced into the ground like it were quick sand before it hardened up and returned to cement with a ripple effect around them.

⛧彡

A ding was heard through out the condo causing everyone to become alert, jumping out of their seats, getting ready to attack. The doors opened revealing Maeve, completely covered in blood splatters, Maeve walked out of the elevator, a blank look on her face. "Maeve?" Tara questioned, but she was ignored, Maeve didn't even glance towards her. "Shower first." She mumbled, her voice was broken and bland, walking past them all to the shower. Not even spearing any of the females a glance.

She stood in the bathroom, looking in the mirror and she finally saw what she looked like, and it scared her, the events that happened within the room, what she did to those people replaying in her head, their screams echoing as she closed her eyes tightly her fists tightening, forming a fist on either side of the sink, the fact that she killed those people without a second thought and what scared her the most was how she felt about it all, she wasn't sad about their deaths, she didn't feel grief for them and she knew she should be feeling some sort of guilt, but she didn't, she didn't know why and that terrified her vastly.

She looked at her face small traces of tears building in her eyes as she grabbed a washcloth and wet it and began to wipe at least some of the blood off her skin so when she showered it wouldn't be as much. She wiped the blood off around her eyes first. She looked in the mirror and saw those glowing yellow eyes and a wicked smile that wasn't hers, she jumped back away from the mirror. She was a monster, she killed everything and everyone near her, all they had to do was pull the right string and she would black out, she would become a monster, one that everyone would fear at the mere sight. of.

"Maeve. Are you okay?" The blonde coughed and wet the washcloth again, repeating the wiping of her face again. "Yeah-" She choked out, covering it with a cough- "Yeah, I'm fine. I just really need a shower." "Did you need anything?" Tara asked from behind the door. "Did you want us to get you some clothes?" Rachel added. "Yes, please." Maeve replied, her voice breaking the slightest bit.

i have never hated writting a chapter than i did this one, i have rewritten this chapter over 5 times andd 2 of those times i had over a 1000 words and i was like "fuck why is this so shit" and then would start again

also while editing this my cat thought it would be fun to annoy me so i was like "oh fine ill play with you" alreeady knowing that my cat is a vicious little thing when playing (when hes not playing so cuddly so sweet etc) and now i have two large marks on my wrist from his 4 month old canines never again

for all the people who like cats ima tell you a lil about him: his name is lucifer, he is 4 months old, he is a black cat with green and yellow eyes, he is a maine coon x and he is best friends with my staffy