ten - "What do you think you're doing"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

There's always that one moment in your life where you think of every memory you have and try to find what you did to deserve the thing you're going through right then.

This was my moment.

"What do you think you're doing" I found myself yelling while pushing the body in front of me.

"You kissed me back"

"I did not! You stupid asshole!" the audacity of this guy.

I ran towards the door as soon as I could with tears pooling in my eyes. 

"I told you, Edwards! I'll make you regret" I heard him yell.

Oh my god, this guy is sick.

Before I realized I was walking, alone on the street, with heavy rain drops falling onto me, making goosebumps appear on my skin.

I was so cold that the tears that had started falling felt so warm against my skin.

I'm sure if it was another girl in my position who just got their first kiss stolen by a hot guy would be happy but I wasn't, I saved my first kiss for my first boyfriend who would be the guy I would be in love with.

Fuck, I should've never walked into his stupid house. 

Through my tears I saw a bus stop and sat down on the bench next to it, thank god it said that the bus was coming in two minutes.

This is the last party I'm joining ever again.

The bus finally arrived and I had a hard time getting up since my feet were hurting and I was so cold.

I took a seat in the bus feeling my now wet dress, from the rain, cling onto my skin.

Dad, I wish you were alive.

S A R G E N T

No, the kiss wasn't planned at all and I don't know why I did that, it wasn't because I wanted her to regret coming to the party or moving here . But when I saw her, in my room, I just wanted to get back at her. 

This Willow girl makes me so confused and ever since she moved here it's like I have no control over the things I'm doing or saying.

I want her attention to be on me all the time, even if its because I hurt her or not.

Fuck, what am I thinking I hate this girl, she's the most annoying person I've ever met.

Coming to MY school and acting like she's the queen or something.

I want to break her, I want her to feel pain, just the way I do. 

No one speaks back to me, I'm Sargent Hills for fuck's sake.

Vote&Comment :)