Chapter Thirty-Two: Kieron's Rescue Pt2

Start from the beginning

Braedey eyed this unknown woman, noticing her eyes, mostly the shape of her irises. The green glow in her eyes seemed to have shuttered like a camera taking a picture. "Kieron? Who is that?" He asked.

"And what's with the tail?" Blaze raised an eyebrow at this.

Kieron smiled. "That's my own personal android assistant. Her name is Eve. I managed to build her from an android body that was onboard." He introduced to his teammates.

"Nice to meet you." Eve greeted to them all with a bow, the cat-like tail behind her wiggling a little. "You are friends of Kieron. He's told me about you."

"It's also nice to meet you, Eve." Sarah waved to her.

"I have to say, you've really outdone yourself with her creation." Braedey complimented to Kieron, patting Eve's head, who's tail wiggled about in response.

"So, Kieron. What happened to you since you e been adrift here?" Jonson finally asked to his brother.

"Well, it was about a month or so, since you've told me it's been four months. When I was running low on water and food, I decided to take a lunar pod down to the planet's surface to see if I could find any sources." Kieron explained to them. "While on the ground of that world, I managed to find an old outpost that had been installed back in 2025. When I did, I found someone you wouldn't believe I met. But, we had to leave when we were attacked by some kind of stone monster creature, and we arrived back on the Zero-X. But, the T-Drive engine was damaged when I ended up here, so we've been stuck in orbit ever since." He breathed a sigh, once he finished his story.

"And who was this person you met on the moon?" Braedey asked to Kieron.

A moment later, someone walked up next to Kieron and Eve, now revealing who the person was to Braedey and the others. The person was a man who looked to be around 56 years of age. He has brown hair with some grey hairs that's done in a pompadour of sorts to the right side of his head, while he has pale blue eyes, and fair skin. He looks to be standing about 5ft tall, with a stock body shape and form, although he seems slim in some places. He's also wearing a variant similar to that of the official International Rescue outfit, one with a golden sash across his chest.

 He's also wearing a variant similar to that of the official International Rescue outfit, one with a golden sash across his chest

"Everyone. I'd like you to meet Colonel Jeff Tracy." Kieron introduced to everyone before them. "The multi-billionaire astronaut, one of the first men to walk on the moon, and the man who created and led International Rescue."

"No way..." Sarah muttered in awe.

"The man himself..." Jonson added on.

Braedey stepped over to Jeff. "An honour to finally meet you in person, Colonel Tracy." He held out his hand, and both he and Jeff shook hands. "I've heard of your exploits on the moon. Plus, Kieron and his crew, including Ozpin, have told me and my team about you."

"So, you and your partners here are part of the new generation of International Rescue." Jeff said to Braedey, Jen, and Blaze. "Have to say, it's either me, or you fellas are getting younger, or it's just me." He chuckled, and the others laughed in response.