Chapter Fifty-Five: Race Against Time

Previously...

The Yamato has sunk, and is now lying on its port side on the seafloor, damaged and beaten up. But, where it was happen to be an old underwater temple/city.

All around the Yamato was the Grimm, which moved in and began to take parts off the ship, like they want something, not to kill anything. It was as if they were tasked to get something or someone. The Grimm were to collect Kieron, and to bring him to their master. Meanwhile, Thunderbird 4 was buried under some rocks and such, damaged by the rubble, and it was by an underwater volcano, ready to go off.

But, up on the enemy submarine that had attacked them, it was none other than Cinder at the controls, with Emerald and Arthur. Cinder smirked, as she looked out of the window; her trap to get Kieron, and bring him off to Salem herself.

It was now a race to save them all.

~*~*~

Over on Martin Island, Braedey, Owen, Blaze, Jen, and Rin are being informed about what happened to Kieron, Sarah, Apps, plus the Yamato and Thunderbird 4 from Lily. It really got them all concerned about what has occurred to their teammates. Weiss, Blake, and Yang were with them as well.

"So, that's the brief." Braedey said to his crew, Lily also listening in. "Thunderbird 4 and Lily, plus the Yamato, with Kieron and Sarah onboard, have both sunk to the bottom of the Midnight Zone. By some reports over the Comms, they've been ambushed by attacking subs, so it's possible that the attackers could be in the area." He added in.

"We should arm up in case." Owen advised. "We might come across not just those subs, but maybe even the Grimm."

"Good thinking." Braedey nodded. He then turned to Blaze. "Blaze, you get airborne in Thunderbird Shadow, and advise any and all R.G.D.F and Atlas Navy crafts around the location, in case the attackers try to escape."

"Yes, sir." Blaze saluted.

"Thunderbird Two and Thunderbird Four will have to work quickly to get to Apps' TB4 and the Yamato." Braedey added in. "Owen and Jen, you two will get to the Yamato, work on repairs of the hull, using some of the super-foam Rin concocted in her lab, and use that to try and get the Yamato up towards the surface."

"Right." Jen nodded.

"Let's get down there." Owen agreed.

"Rin, you will get to Apps and his TB4, and try to get them up to the surface." Braedey added.

"You got it, boss." Rin nodded.

"We'll utilise the deep-sea armours to help us out." Owen added in. "That way, we can work at the depths they're in."

"But we can only work for so long." Rin advised. "We can only work for 20 minutes at best. And they've only got about half-an-hour. It's gonna be tight." She added.

"Agreed." Jen nodded. "It's gonna be a tight operation."

"I'll do whatever I can on my end. I'll inform Jonson to stand by at the site in case." Lily spoke up, the others looking to her. "Braedey, you'd best be ready to bring the rain. I'll also tell Ozpin about what's going on."

"F.A.B. Let's go to work." Braedey announced, and everyone got into their positions for the launch.

"You want us to help you out?" Yang asked to Braedey and the others.

"I think we'll need only one more member." Braedey replied. "Blake, think you can help Owen?"

Blake was rather surprised. "Uh... I guess so." She replied back to him, and she made her way off to get ready.