Really Luke that's the best you ask her.

Seriously.

'You're a fuckin dick.'

'Zip it Jackson'

But her name coming out of my mouth and off my tongue.

Mmmmmm

She just stares.

BRING

Damn bell rings.

The rest of the day went well I guess.

The normal.

Sluts

Annoying teachers

School work

More sluts.

The bell rings signalling us that's it the end of the day.

Fuck yeah! Finally!

I walk and I see Kat making her way out of school. I start jogging to catch up with her.

"Hey Kat!" I yell coming closer to that amazing sent. I start walking with her and she looks up at me and smiles.

Oh that smile is like a new whole world has been made and her eyes are just.. Wow.. I could stare into them all day.

Then out of the blue I didn't even think I just said

"Why don't you talk?" she stops right in her tracks. She looks up to me in shock and I give her a slight smile and shrugs her shoulders.

"Your mute?" I ask.

She just nods her head yes and walks away.

So many questions were running through my head.

Was she in a accident that made her mute? Why mute? How long for? What happen?

That's when I get this crazy idea and run to my car and drive to the closest book store.

Once I arrived I asked the lady if she had just any notebooks.

She told me to follow her and she took me to the notebooks.

There were so many.

I found this one with a werewolf on it. It look like my wolf so I decided to get it for her.

Hehehe.

Gosh I'm sexy.

'Relax big boy'

I run out the store and turn into my wolf and go for a run. I called Brad to pick up my car and notebook later.

I love running In my wolf. It's like a whole new world.

I am an alpha which means that I am fully black wolf, with hazel eyes.

I run back to the pack house and change back into human from, picking up some clothes that Brad would've left for me. I run up to my room and fall into sleep, letting my mind wonder into my beautiful mate.

~Morning~

I wake up, get ready, and head off to school way earlier then normal.

I wait for my mate to arrive to school.

I see walk and I go to catch up to her.

"Hey beautiful." I say walking next to her.

She just looks up at me then looks back down to the floor.

I notice that when she looked up at me that she had a purple and brown bruise on the side of her face.

What happen?

I quickly walk in front of her stopping her in her tracks, put my hands on the sides of her face, being careful of the bruise on the side of her face.

"Oh my what happen to you beautiful?" I ask worryingly looking at the bruise and running my thumb lightly over it.

The sparks flying all over my skin at the moment is definitely telling me that she's my mate.

She just stares at me and pulls her head out of my hands and continues walking.

I stand there for a second realising what happen, I quickly turn around and catch back up to her.

She gets to her locker and opens it.

I start laughing reading the two numbers on her locker 69...

She just gives me a strange look and I point to the numbers on her locker door.

She just rolls her eyes and continues getting her things.

When she closes her locker my laughs have stopped and I remembered the notebook.

"Oh um, hey Kat wait a second." I say grabbing her arm, sparks flying everywhere.

I wonder what it feels like to kiss her.

She stops and turns around giving me a 'what do you want' look.

"I umm." I say rubbing the back of my neck, a habit I have when ever I get nervous.

"I brought this notebook for you.. Yesterday so you can write your.. Umm replies to people... Y-you know like a c-conversation but you write it down." I say nervously.

Luke what's wrong with you. Since when do you get nervous you pussy.

Do I still have a dick??

Fucken hell. What is she doesn't take it? Doesn't like it?

She gives me a look of aww then down to the book.

She slowly reaches out for the book and takes it, our hands touch and I feel the sparks and so does she I hope.

She grabs it, then turns around and walks to her English class.

That was the most nerve racking thing I have ever done.

I Luke Stanford am falling head over heals for Katrina Parks.