Chapter 28

IM BACKKKK XXSorry its been So
Long.I got in huge trouble but im back,Sorry if its short x
-alyssa
--------------------------------------------------------------
"  Give  me the damn map!"Liam yelled.We are 'exploring' supposively to Louis.He was leading the way and we are going in complete circles.

"I know what im doing "Louis took another glance at the map and looked around."Trust me".

Liam huffed in responce."Your a bloody idiot"Louis just gave a smirk ans kept walking foreward.

Harry seemed off lately.He only smiled at me and walked past me.

I looked back and Harry was staring at his feet while he was walking.
I sighed and walked to him,He glanced up and smiled lightly before pressing a kiss to my hand.

Im actually surprised he noticed me."Are you alright Harry?Ever since we arrived"I gave him a questioning look.

He didnt answer me.Not surprised.

I sighed and began walking ahead of Harry.I felt him yank me by my waist and I hit his chest.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me sadly."Im sorry for ignoring you"He stared at me.Is that all that he was going to say?Just a sorry I might sound like a bitch but really I think i deserve better.

I didnt say anything except a plain 'ok'.Harry seemed pleased with my reaction.I sighed and walked forward toward Liam and Louis once again."Hey Ava"Liam smiled at me.

I smiled weakly."He will warm up eventually don't worry about it"Liam flashed a reassuring smile.

I sighed."How much longer Louis we've been walking for miles"Zayn complained dragging his feet along the dirt path."We are almost here now hush"Zayn huffed and carried on walking.

I really wonder where we are going.Louis stopped in the front and turned to us."We are-"Louis was cut off by clapping we turn over and we see Alex.

I couldn't believe my eyes,He was standing there smirking at us."We killed you"Louis said walking closer to him."Ovbiously not"Alex smirked and walked around us.

Harry had a tight hold around me and watched Alex's every move.All
I heard was a snap and it was all over...