Chapter 18:Trouble

Hey my lovelies(:
Here is another update!!I was publishing more stories for Destiny or Fate!!I hope you like the chapter and also please read my other my Harry styles fan fic,Destiny or Fate!!(:Please vote and comment!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's Pov:

The boys said I'm doing good on my training for the vampire thing but I have it pretty good.Harry and I are inseparable.

We were all messing around in the house.Running around like idiots,Breaking stuff but it was all good fun.(:Being a vampire isn't bad.I don't drink from humans I only drink animal blood.

Harry go back and forth."Ava we are going hunting!!"Harry smiled at me.I didn't say I like the idea about the hunting thing.Harry saw me beginning to get uncomfortable.Ha walked up to me and sighed.

"Ava I know what's wrong.I have to okay!"He ran his fingers through his hair.He's getting annoyed but I didn't care.

I didn't see why they had to drink human blood,Animal blood is just as fine.I didn't answer.He was getting pissed.

"Whatever Ava!Always being difficult"He slammed the door with force as the house shook.I was used to it by now.Harry and I were inseparable but we were always fighting.It was always one of the boys breaking us up.

Harry is bipolar or something.He's always complaining or something,Or he just is in a grouchy mood.There has been times where it got so bad I left the house with to go to Eleanor's house.

We almost broke up several times but we are still together,I really don't know why or how we are.

I love Harry I do but we are just not agreeing on things.I sighed laying on the couch.Nothing good on TV.

I'm sooo bored.I decided to go for a walk since there is nothing to do literally.It was a great day outside and I was looking at the animals grazing at the freshly green grass minding their own business.

I walked to the meadow.I laid on the soft grass and let the warm sun shine on my face.I really missed going to the beach or just messing around in the sun.

I watched the clouds over head as I heard a snap in the dark trees,I shot my head up and looked around.Everything looked quiet and I knew someone was out there.I wasn't going to find out any later.

I quickly walked over to an area of darkness.I listened but I didn't hear anything,it was all silent.It must be nothing I walked backed to the meadow when I saw Alex on the other side.

I snarled she he walked over to me."What do you want"I spat.He smirked as he circled around me."Wow look at the vampire Ava"He teased.

"Well I'm stronger than you so if back the fuck off"I warned,He came closer to me."Ava here is one thing"He pinned me up against the tree.

I grabbed his hand and dug my nails in my skin as I tried to move his hand.I pushed him off and he went back a few and he smiled at me.

"Wanna play rough,Then let's play"He charged and I dodged,We tackled each other and I bit his neck.He threw me against a tree and I laid there trying to regain my balance.Alex pinned me up against a tree and smacked me.

I growled snapping my fangs at him.He squeezed harder on my neck and I struggled even harder.

He chuckled and he sheeted harder."Where's Harry now"He taunted and I kicked his stomach but he stayed there.

I closed my eyes and I felt the weight being lifted off of me."If you ever touch her again I swear I'll personally rip your fucking head off"Harry growled pinning him down.

Alex chuckled as he kicked Harry off."You have yourself a strong one Styles but that won't stop me"He ran off.

Harry looked pissed.They boys helped me up."Why us it every damn time your by yourself you always get in trouble"He yelled.That pissed me off.

"Listen Styles I had him.You came at the wrong time as always!!"I got into his face.He towered over me but I got higher.

"Styles you need to watch yourself"I warned walking away."Since when did you start acting like a huge bitch!!"He yelled.I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Since when did you start being such a dick"I snapped back.He lunged at me and I smacked him.Louis pulled him back.

I started crying and I laid on the grass softly.I shouldn't be here.I hate it!!Louis and the others were calming him down.I knew I had to see on person and that person was Mayiah....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey(:
Another Chapter!!Please vote and comment(:(:
Love you all