Chapter 22:Forgot

Hey my lovelies(:
I'm going to start updating for this story again!!Ive been writing Destiny or Fate and yeah but I'm going to start updating this story again!!(:Anywhoo please vote and comment!!Love you all

Kik:AlyssaJennings123
Instagram:HazzaBear211994
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's Pov:

Everything almost fell into place.Louis and El are still together same as Zayn with Perrie.Harry was still clingy and over protective.Okay well I mean he literally by my side everyday.

I didn't mind though it's good to know I have Harry to know that I'll always be safe with him.I was laying on my or our bed all comfortable."Ava"Harry voice rang through my ears.

I turned over slightly my face meeting his face.He smiled at me and placed a kiss on my forehead,I nuzzled in his chest and I heard him give a light chuckle.

"It's time to get up!!"Louis sang In a sing song voice.I groaned and moved closer to Harry.Harry cuddled closer.

Liam:It's t-time to get up

Niall:It's time to rise and shine

Louis and Zayn:We would love if you got up to hang with your bestest and coolest friends

Liam:What time is it??

Perrie and Eleanor:It's time to get up you lazy asses

All:It's time to get up!!!Its time to rise and shine you lazy bums

Harry:It's time to get up!!

I groaned and turned over and placed my face in my pillow."Shut up,Ugh 5 more minutes!!"I yawned.

"You head her 5 more minutes"I heard the door shut and Harry wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I smiled when I felt him kiss my neck."There gone"He whispered seductively in my ear.I grinned and faced towards him."Hello gorgeous"He traced my cheek with his thumb.I gave him a sleepy smile.

He pecked my lips slightly before climbing out of bed.I frowned the warmth now gone."Come on babe"He reached his hand out but I was really lazy and didn't reach it.Harry sighed and he picked me up bridal style.

I was still in my pajama shirts and tank top."GoodMorning lazy bums"Louis smiled a goofy smile before sliding me a plate of food.I gave him a smile and I ate very slowly and Harry looked at me.

"What??"I asked getting annoyed.He shrugged and continued talking to the boys.The girls signaled me over to the stairs with a very fast wave.

I sighed before walking to where the girls are."What is it??"I asked crossing my arms over my chest.Eleanor looked at Perrie sadly.

"Well it's Louis and I anniversary and he forgot"She whispered."Oh El I'm sorry maybe he is just waiting to surprise you.I mean we all know Lou you guys have been together for as long as I remember"I gave her a hug.

"You think"She wiped the tears."I know so"I gave her a friendly smile.She smiled up at me and she gave me another hug.

She nodded and followed me back In to the kitchen.Louis looked at us and Eleanor smiled and Louis went back to the boys.

"You have to try to be happy"I looked at Perrie who just shrugged and Eleanor who was on the verge of tears.

"Why don't you go ask him of he remembers"She sighed running her fingers through her long brown hair.

I gave her a sympathetic smile."I'll go find Louis"I went out if the kitchen.I know Louis remembers I mean they have been together...I don't even know all I know is it's a long time.