Chapter 1:Darkness

Hey my lovelies(:
Omg first chapter!!I really hope you like it,I literally can't wait to get back into writing I've missed it a lot anyways let's get started my loves(:Also please vote and comment(;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ava's Pov:

"Ava,Come on live alittle"Maddie whined through the speaker.I sighed before shutting my song book.

"I'm really not the party animal"I said biting my lip."Can I just sing and write that's fun!"

Maddie giggled."I'm coming over in 5"With that the line went dead.I ran my hand through my long golden hair.

My mom knocked on my bedroom door.Her head pecked through the little slot she made.She smiled before walking in my room.

"Hey Ava"She smiled sitting on the edge of my pink bedspread.I smiled before writing in my SongBook again.

She made a clicking sound with her tongue."You and that songbook"She smiled before picking it up.

I've had that book for years,My mom got it for me when I was younger,I've used it ever since.It was a simple journal with my little doodles here and there.

No one has ever read my SingBook,not even my own mom.I write all my feelings in that journal.I wrote my first song in there about my father.We don't talk about him anymore.

"Well Maddie is coming over,She said I have to get my party on"I said waving my hands in the air for empathizes.

She smiled before giving me a kiss in the forehead and leaving my room.I was writing in my journal when I heard loud thumping coming closer and closer.

"What the hell??"I thought leaving my bed and walking to my door."Ava,I'm ready!!"Maddie squealed holding her makeup bag and a handful of dresses,When I say a handful I mean handful.

Let's get ready...
***************
After about an hour if going through dress after dress I finally looked pretty snazzy.My hair was in loose waves and my make up was natural.

She smirked at me."My work here is done"She said clapping her hands.I rolled my eyes and she threw me my heels and she looked ready to leave.

We locked arms and walked downstairs with big smiles on our faces."Bye Mom!!"I yelled before walking out if the house.

We were walking down the streets of LA and seeing people smoking and having a good time.

"Ready to party??"Maddie said yelling as we continued walking.I shrugged."I guess so."We walked until we got to a bar and I frowned.

"We can't drink"I added looking at the old looking building."Point"She said on a Duh tone.

I sighed."I'm not underage drinking"I said sternly crossing my arms over my chest.She rolled her eyes and pulled me into the place.

The smell of alcohol and sweat filled my senses.I cringed at the smell.I never want to drink ever I've promised myself that.

Maddie already vanished like that in thin air.I groaned."Well,I can't drink if I have to get her home"I sighed before getting a water bottle and sitting at a booth all by myself looking at all the people grinding in each other.

I sipped my water bottle and I was getting lonley.I decided to let loose,Not drink I mean but walk around to find Maddie.

I made my way through people dancing,too drunk to even know I'm there.I looked all over this damn place and no Maddie.

I was getting irritated now.I walked outside.The cold LA air chilling me to the bone.I wrapped my arms around myself trying to get warmth but failing.

I went around the building to see a dark alley.I swallowed the lump in my throat.I walked back slowly and I bumped into somebody.

I stiffened."I'm so sorry"I said looking up to see a beautiful boy with brown curls and golden eyes staring at me.

Golden Eyes??Im going crazy."Well I must get going"I said trying to walk past him but his figure stopped me.

I was frightened."Please,Excuse me"I said alittle louder getting annoyed.He stood there.With great strength he pinned me up against the wall.

I struggled but I couldn't move,It was like he was SuperMan or something."Please let me go"I whimpered.

"Goodnight beautiful"I felt a wave of pain go through my body.I slowly was becoming weaker and weaker.

My eyes felt heavy I couldn't keep them open.I let the darkness take me whole.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey(:Here is the first chapter!!I hope you like it please vote and comment.Sorry if it's short(:I love you all