Chapter 27

Heyy x

Another aploligy for not updating SoulMate ive been crazy busy with High School and studies x....So here is the Chapter i hope you enjoy it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avas Pov

"Ava"Harrys voice rang through my ears.I hummed in responce.I could feel the bed dip next ne signaling Harry was next to me."Get up Love"I groaned and buried my face under my pillow.I didnt hear anything and i began drifting back to sleep until i felt the blankets get ripped off me.

I wave of cold ran over my body causing me to look at Harry,I narrowed my eyes and tried to grip the blanket back over my body but of course its Harry were talking about her i mean hes very strong compared to me.I huffed and laid back down.

I heard Harry stiffle a laugh and ignored him.

"Baby get up"He began to kiss all over my face.I giggled and opened my eyes and saw Harry smiling like an idiot."What?"I asked confused.He shook his head and his curls moved everywhere.'Your just so beautiful"I blushed and began stretching.Louis appeared in the doorway with a smirk."Get your ass up we are going on a roadtrip"I gave Harry a look of 'are you serious'yet he only shrugged.

"Well i have to pack"I shot back crossing my arms over my chest.He copied my action and said "Already did sweetcheeks"I stood there baffled and Harry began laughing.I shot him a look and he shut up."Now get your lazy ass up were leaving in 15 minutes"with that he left leaving Harry and I alone.

I whined and threw myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom.Harry followed me and l looked at myself in the mirror.I looked pretty fucking attractive with my hair a knotted up mess with bags under my eyes.

I sighed and began brushing my hair and Harry watched my every move intently.I smirked,"Like what you see?"He only smirked back at me and walked over to me and pecked my cheek and my nose before kissing my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged on his curls,he let out a throaty groan and i pulled away smiling but he had a scowl on his face.

"Thats unfair"He pouted.I shrugged and brushed past him.I changed into a pair of White shorts and my Eat Sleep Repeat crop Top on.I put my hair in a messy bun with my black sandals.

I was about to walk out of the room but Harry had other plans and pinned me against the wall."You think you can get away with that back there?"He said in a playful tone.I bit my lip and didnt keep eye contact with him.

I felt his warm lips come in contact with mine.Even the smallest of kisses with Harry make me weak in the knees.His cold hands went under my shirt and i got goosebumps from the sudden contact.

He pulled me closer,If that was possible."ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING??!!"Louis screeching interupted us we pulled away."We are waiting on you two and i find this"He said in a fatherly tone."Your just jealous"Harry pulled my by my waist.

Louis huffed and mumbled a "Lets Go".I smacked Harrys arm and he yelped."Thats hurts you know"He said rubbing his arm."Good be nice to Louis"I defended.Harry chuckled and grabbed my hand while we headed downstairs for the roadtrip.

~~~~~~~~

"Louis do you even know where were going?"I asked as he was reading over the map.We are currently in the middle of no where."Yes i know where im going now hush up"He said sassily.

"Thats what were afraid of"Harry cackled and i smacked him again and the whole car erupted in laughter.

Harry slumped in his seat while I ruffled his hair.He cracked a small smile and pulled me on his lap."Uh Harry you this is illegal?"I raised and eyebrow."Fuck the Law"Harry mumbled in my hair.

I rolled my eyes and laid on his chest."I love you"Harry whispered in my ear and I looked up at Harry"Love you too Haz"I pecked his temple.He smiled even wider.All the sudden we are on some bumpy ass road and i was on Harry's lap so I kept bouncing on Harry's lap."Louis turn off the damn road im getting a bloody headache"Harry pinched the bridge of his nose.

Louis rolled his eyes and drove off the road literally off the road."LOUIS!!"I screamed and we were rolling down a big hill.I clutched onto Harrys shirt and he grabbed me closer.I looked over my shoulder and saw Liam screaming at Louis on how stupid he is while clutching onto the seat and Zayn and Niall were screaming their heads off.

Once we came to a complete stop we all looked at Louis who was smiling."You almost fucking killed us!"Zayn yelled."Well we arent dead right well actually we are"He said and continued to drive.I didnt realize i was still attached to Harry.

"You know you can let go now?"I unattached from him and blushed.Harry chuckled and kisses my cheek.

The car stopped and we saw a waterfall?"Louis we drove for 3 days for a waterfall"Niall sighed shaking his head."Not just any waterfall,come on follow me"Louis got out of the car leaving all of us confused as we followed him.

It was a very pretty view with the whole scenery with the fresh green grass and wildflowers growing everywhere."Okay everyone get ready to go for a swim"Louis said getting ready to dive."Hes bloody crazy"Harry mumbled.

I walked up next to Louis."Show me where to dive" I smiled and he whispered in my ear.Harry had a concerned look on his face."I dont think so"Harry huffed with a stern expression.I laughed,"Ill be fine"With that i dove into the water.

It was alittle chilly but you get used to it after awhile.

I went straight under the waterfall and i went up for air and I honestly couldnt believe my eyes.

It was alittle house,Literally through the cave there was a tunnel with a house surrounded with a little spring and everything,It was amazing.Louis really out did himself this time.I walked through the tunnel and i felt warmth on my skin.I had a ring that the others had on to protect them from getting burned.

I walked into the house and it was like a little cottage but a bit bigger.It had seperate rooms for all of us and a kitchen with the sitting room since there was no cable there wasnt any electricity but other than that it was pretty nice.I walked into a bedroom that had a Queen size bed with its own bathroom and a bookshelf.It also had a few window to let the light in."I got worried"I felt Harrys breath fan the back of my neck and i jumped alittle.

"You scared me"He wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck.Our foreheads were touching and he had a dimpled smile on his face with his curls all stuck to his skin making him look really hot.

He lent in alittle more and pressed his lips against mine.Our lips moved in sync as he cornered me in a corner.His tounge explored my mouth and i hummed in pleasure.

He pulled back and licked his lips,"Your getting better"He had a cheeky smile on his face.I pushed his chest lightly and laughed."Oh really now?He was about to say something but we heard the others come in with the same look on my face."Louis just wow"Niall said looking at the pantry.

"Well this was worth driving three days in the middle of no where and almost dying"Zayn added and sprawled out on the couch.Louis had a victorious smile on his face."Im just that amazing"We all began laughing.

Well this is going to be an interesting trip x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well heres the chapter x Hope you liked it(: Sorry again for not updating in such a long time :( Please vote and commment