Chapter Twenty Seven

The atmosphere went silent, we couldn't move or it's me I couldn't breathe.

We all shared the same look either of fear or anger, I crouch down already knowing what we had to do.

As he took the gun off safety bringing it up to the guys head. I steady my gun aiming at his head, although we got blanks it can still do something.

Before I could shoot a loud bang sounded causing all confusion, it sounded like a bomb went off.

I still hid behind the rock, the swiftly movement of the guy dropping the other, running to a distance to the caves entrance.

I still pointed my gun ready to fire at all costs, it might be backup for thses guys. Before he could get far I aim at him taking his feet in the process.

His sound of pain didn't go unheard, the many footsteps we heard clarify that they heard us.

We had to act fast and I know the others heard the commotion.

We quickly cut them loose it was about seven of them.

''Quickly guys." Landon said taking his spot to secure our safety, Connor nodded at me.

I took that as cue to go forward.

"Stand up." I told them as I cut each loose.

"We can escape through the opening." Said in a low voice, he nodded his head to the left. The opening big enough to fit a human, they didn't wait for anything they quickly escaped.

"Are you finished yet, the fuckers are near." Landon said sounding slightly pissed as the men stood in front of us.

We got our weapons ready, knowing what's coming next.

Damion P.O.V

Fucking shit.

I held my hand finally feeling the pain after hours of beating the shit out of the punching bag drown on me.

You may be asking why I'm doing this.

I'm fuckibg pissed, that old man knows how to rub me the wrong way.

I sighed knowing I couldn't do a thing, even if I wanted to.

My good for nothing father is going through guilt I don't know if I should be happy or pissed.

I release my hand aiming my fist to the bloodied punching bag.

The loud shouts stop my actions, it's like a command of lies.

"Get ready boys."

My skin crawls his voice one of sandpaper, he was planning something.

I walk over to the only window in the room, it gave me a clear view of the fucker.

He was talking to about five guys with tattoos that spread along the outline of their arms.

It looked like a signature look cause all the guys had it.

What is this old man doing now.

I listen closely to what their saying, even thought muffled I heard enough.

"It's suppose to be a little test, why not make it interesting." His Sinister voice said address to the men. The infinite smirk prove they where in tune.

"What you want us to do" the suppose to be leader of the group spoke up, his barbaric voice held interest.

"The usual you guys do don't hold back." He said after a big heartily laugh.

My made a fist at my already bruise hand, I know this bastard like the back of my hand.

And what I know is better left in the past.

I waited till they were gone as I heard to the door. The commander wasn't either the General, they left the devil in charge.

I throw on my shirt not thinking about the shower.

That wasn't important.

I needed to get to her,

Her safety.

So help me God if harm comes to her.

You're regret it good man.

Maddie/Matt P.O.V

I nodded at Landon, we weren't fools we plan before they least expect it.

The entrance was lined off by smoke bombs in creative so that they couldn't see it.

Their they stood tattooed lining monsters, it didn't sit well with me when one aim a gun in our direction with a sinister smirk of amusement.

I gulp.

"Seems we caught the pigs in blankets." Said the guy stepping out from behind the others, he had a scar down his chin connecting to his lower lip.

He looked like a surgery gone bad.

"What the fuck you want." I heard Connor growl in rage, his eyes held a mission.

To kill.

A low Chuckle could be heard, his head hung low "I'm just doing my job boy and from what I'm seeing your not the one playing me."

He sent a look that stopped my heart, the ice stare proved that I shouldn't be here the look of death held me frozen.

The clicking of guns awakens me, they were coming closer which means we need to act.

"Give up or we'll shoot." He said again as the others followed, he was being serious.

I count donw in my head...

One

We fake putting down our guns, his face spread with please.

Two.

It made me sick.

Outerly sick.

Three.

The single click of the bombs begin pulled came, gun fire was happening rapidly.

We swiftly got out of there.