Chapter Nine

Steam was every where in the shower but when I turned around the figure is staring at me. I try my best in hiding behind the shower wall.

How could someone be in here?, I'm sure i searched.

"Who is there?." I say, my voice shaking a little.

But the person didn't answer only took a step.

"No don't come any closer." I said the stream was clearing a little and I'm not ready to be killed by being found out.

I'm so stupid!!

The person clears his throat.

I started at the feet, a towel wrap tightly around the waist and my eyes met abs looking hard to rhe eyes.

But when I saw cold grey eyes. My screams were fighting their way out.

I quickly turned on the shower causing more hot water to run which causes steam.

His eyes were searching through the stream but I quickly made my escape before he saw me.

I quickly throw on my clothes but my hands were trembling so much I barely got away.

I saw that he found me but I quickly put up my front, this is a situation I didn't want to be in.

His chest on display with little drops of water teasing my eyes. I didn't notice he was so tall, I was around 5'5 and he looked to be a giant maybe about 6'2.

I didn't say a word to him preparing my exit from this awkward encounter.

I had to walk pass him to exit but before I could pass him fully he held my arm in a tight grip.

"I'm one step closer in figuring you out." He said his voice matching his eyes cold amd deadly. Believe me I was scared beyond belief but I took my hand from his painful grip, simply brushing off his words off.

But believe me I almost cry my eyes out, he was the scariest and a small voice told me to avoid him.

I quickly made my way to the bunkers laying face first on the bed, the others were sleeping so I guess I'll try.

♤♤♤♤

A month has passed from the encounter and as the voice said I avoided him. When he was staring I simply ignored trying to play the part of a guy well without the knowledge.

The commander told us we would be travelling by foot from point A to point B.

With all the life and death situations we were faced with I guess by time we complete these lessons I'll be a ghost.

It was so early in the morning, the cold feel of the wind didn't give us mercy as we were just woken up without changing.

"Line up!." The commander yells storming into the room with the Sergeant and the general hot on his tail, all the guys including myself jump from our beds and quickly stand in front of our bunk beds, I was unlucky and got the bottom bunk but it could be worse.

"I am so tried." Jack grumbles beside me.

The commander's head snaps to Jackson "What did you say boy."

Jackson's face pales as the commander storms over to him, he gets in his face
"There are men dying and fighting out there, do you think they get sleep!."

"No commander!." Jackson yells.

♤♤♤♤♤

"Today we are going to take our training to the skies." The commander shouted in a no nonsense tone. We were done with the ground trainings but I'm kinda scared of flying.

No correction I am scared.

"Prepare yourself boys, we leave in one hour." He said exiting his self out.

I hope my nerves isn't showing, I made my way outside, Jackson called after me but I ignore him.

I didn't sign up for this, I inhale and exhale trying to regain my breath.

But that was impossible, I ran to a part that no one could see me or I hope.

I sat in the grass, it was silent for a while just me and my throughs.

Until the barking came, I turn to the source amd saw Storm running over.

A smile immediately spread on my lips.

Storm tackles me to the ground, I scream out in glee.

I didn't care if I was girl being a boy at this point.

But when I hear his ruff voice calling out for Storm, I went back into character.

He found storm on top of me licking my face plus I didn't mind I lay on ground being lifeless.

I avoided him even when he sat beside me petting storm.

He didn't say anything and honestly it's fine that way, I'm only trying to calm my nerves amd overcome this.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't felt the hand on my shoulder.

Only whisper of his words before he left.

"You'll overcome."

I look at his retreating back, his hands in his pockets has he walks along, with storm following closely behind.

A smile spread across my lips, that's the only words I need.

I got up walking towards the group.

I feel like a weight lifted as we enter the bus.

♧♧♧

This is anything I expected, my fear went sky high. We were suppose to jump from the plane to the ground.

Dose anyone see a problem here. Cause I surely see it.

I didn't know what I was expecting but I'm not the only one battling with this, some of the guys are vomiting.

I'm sick to the core.

B

ut this what we signed up for.