Chapter Twenty Six

Is steady my breathing putting my full focus on source.

"We need to hit out there leader." Connor whispered beside me already knowing the drill.

I gave a nod spotting the one who looked to be leader of the pack.

Bingo.

Without they expecting it I fire, followed by smoke bombs.

We ran to the other side of ridge before they spot us. They got distraction to deal, we got a check point to go to.

The loud blaring of a plane came from above us, it took us by surprised knowing this wasn't of our knowledge.

But what can we expect, the bastard General was a devil in the making.

That wasn't all that came, the loud roaring of engines came.

It reminded me of a tanker, the earth began to shake a little.

"What the hell is that." The group shouted this took us all by surprise, even when the number of men jumped from the plane.

"I don't think we should stay here." Jackson yelled a little over the noises of the plane, and we agreed whatever was gonna go down I don't wanna find out.

But we are Marines we shouldn't run from things like this.

A gunshot went off and that put us in a panic, well me in a full blown scare.

The men were talking on radios and walkie talkies, it looked luke full war if u ask me.

The group we distracted we call captured. That was strange I thought this was a military base how did thses people get here.

Then that devil crossed my mind, when the radio we had on began to signal statics.

"A change of plans gentleman." His twisted voice came on sounding sinister, "rescue teammates from terrorists, don't take this lightly all your training counts."

And just like that the line went dead.

"This must be one crazy bastard." Connor said under his breath while the others and also myself remain silent.

The turning wheels in our heads couldn't stop. It's funny how we are thrown into a real life death trap before actually completing this shit.

"Ok ok listen up, it's not time to be consume in meaningless thoughts, this is what we sighed up for." Every one agreed although we weren't even sure ourselves "Now stop being pussies and start acting like wild dogs." Jackson finished off consulting his anger to be still.

"Nice speech shithead, but where do we go." Landon said coming to a stand as he walked closer to jackson.

"Well we can start off with a plan.....anyone." I jump up and said, it seems like a light buld went off in everyone's head.

Here we go now.

I duck down behind a rock, as i saw the near by guy walk closer as if searching. He was heavily armed, but that didn't stop us from our plan.

I signal Dale that the guy was coming closer to him, as the guy walked pass Dale got up slowly. Before the guy could react his mouth was covered, he was pulled behind the rock.

I didn't know what Dale did, but the guy passed out.

He sent a thumbs up pulling the radio from the guy before heading slowly towards me.

I look at where the others were, we were surrounding the base of a cave it seems they are hiding the others in there.

But how could they have one guard out, they seem dumb.

The guys at the top started to move down, we got a plan and it's a dumb but smart one.

I'll stick to in between on that one.

I steady my breathing as I saw the others hid behind rocks, I saw Jackson throw a smoke bomb in the opening.

But ti ny surprise no one came out as it went off.

It's clear they got has masks on.

Shit.

This plan sucks it didn't seem logical but heck with it.

Just looked lean with blond shoulder length hair he had on a gas mask but it seems he was holding a gun ready to shoot.

Well so am i.

He began to turn around seeing he haven't find what he was searching for, but before he could go any further Connor hit him hard on the head with the back of his gun.

"It seems we got three guys." Dale whispers, he was right seeing that two was out makes it clear we got the leader and two other punks.

It's not like we can stay out here forever, one by one we entered as we find the entrance clear.

We always learn to shoot first but in a task like this too much motion cause the greatest commotion.

Step by step we find darkness but the opening of cave top provides light, Landon keeping watch seeing he's an expert at climbing along with a sniper.

"It won't take long now." The awful hoarse voice came, "Funny how we find thses fuckers in the woods." He continued, it didn't sit well with me even when he said it in that tone.

They grab one of the men must be asking questions but not getting the right answers.

The way he punches the guy and took out his gun ready to fire told me what I needed.

This was real.