Chapter Three

My lungs freeze along with my heart. I am so scared to move. His eyes never changing never moving, the cold look turned me out stone.

"I was just...using the...bathroom." I cloak out but that didn't seem to change if anything his glare got sharper. The only movement he gave was when his head moved a little to the side.

I stood there my nerves eating me alive.

I need to escape.

My opportunity came when the heat pressure was released from the heater causing a low whistle sound.

He turned his eyes to its direction and that's my opportunity to escape and I did. But I swear I felt a glare on my back burning holes into me.

I got back to the bunkers without a sound I catch up back to sleep, but the grey eyes haunt my dreams.

♤♤♤

"Wake up!, didn't I say sleeping is not an option!." The loudest of voices came through the speakers, then the sound of a bell rang. It scared the living shit out of me, that causes me to fall off the bed with a loud thud, I almost screamed but had to suck it up, I have to be a man not a little bitch.

Everyone was standing in front of their beds as I silly got up to join. The commander walks down the aisle giving each of us a sharp glare.

"You all make me sick!, were you expecting mama's boys!." He says, his tone one of menacing, believe me the force smile he put on was scary.

"No commander!." We all shouted in unison.

"Keep your eyes up here boy!." He stood in front of Jackson screaming in his face.

"Are you scared boy."

"No commander!."

"Than don't give me that oussy shake!." Obviously Jackson was scared, if anything he would have piss his pants right now and there.

"Now get your asses suited for training!." He said exiting out the door, I didn't know I was holding my breath til he exists.

"Dude you good?." The ofters went to Jackson, but all he gave was a nod he clearly wasn't okay.

If the commander was talking to me like that, I would surely be in tears right now but then I remember those times when my father abused me whenever he came home drunk.

It was much worse than what the commander is offering.

No one waste anytime throwing on the clothes that was provided with a dark green shirt, camouflage pants amd brown timberlands.

The clothes were to big on me, while it fit the ofters like a glove.

We made ourselves out the door, one by one exiting out.

The commander stood in front of a track n court

O no I know where this is going.

"Now today we got a little running to do!." He says as soon as all of us were lined out in front of him, with his cheerful fake tone.

"General Drew and Sergeant Grey, will be timing your runs and speed, if the results we get don't improve within a month." He gave is the side eye as he walked in front of us.

"Then your ass will be going home!." He then stop his walk, standing in front of me of all people, why me?

"You... I'll be watching you most of all." He said only to my listening, his guy just got creeper.

I shiver a little ignoring his words, I wasn't a slack off if anything they don't know my running from my father might pay off today.

One by one we start aand thank god I wasn't first. They start with the ones who had more body fat, they weren't fat just a little too big.

I stood watching but I couldn't brush off a feeling off of me. As if a burning furnace was set a light on my skin, I turn to the source and there was in his shades but his head turned slightly to my direction.

I brush him off if anything I give him a glare in a no nonsense mood right now I can't have any distractions.

I didn't realize everyone had ran already leaving me and now it's my time.

To hopefully shine

I was nervous everyone's eyes were on me, my palms began to sweat but as soon as the gun fire went off, I predict it was my father chasing me to end my life.

And it did work I ended quickly, giving myself a pat on the back, but that didn't stop the eyes from looking at me.

"Well I'll damned, second fastest time yet compared to Connor over there." The commander said nodding his head to where Conner was and honestly he gave me a glare.

What was his problem.