Chapter Twenty Two

Hurt spread through my heart, the look in his eyes told me everything.

I try to cover up my hurt with a smile, it must of caught him off guard cause his widen a little.

"Damion what are you doing over there." The girl said walking over to us, she stopped next to him holding his arm.

"Oh hi didn't see you there names Brit and yours." She said smiling brightly at me holding out her hand towards me, he looked frightened in the eyes while his face stayed the same but i don't know why it's not like confess anything plus aren't I supposed to be a guy.

"Matt, nice to meet you, if I may ask are you his sister." I said holding back the shake in my voice.

She blushes a little fanning me off "No I'm his fiance." She said proudly holding up a ring on her finger, Although it's dark I still saw it's shine.

I felt hurt and angry I gaze at him but he didn't meet my eyes.

I should have known it's too good to be true, at least he's straight.

She was looking between usand cleared her throat.

"Oh you must excuse us, nice meeting you matt." She said pulling him with her, as they turn their backs my smile disappears.

It was too good to be true.

She looked like a model with her gold locks and bright blue eyes compare to me. I wonder if she had known I was a women because her attitude changed.

I try to shake it off heading to the bunkers. Funny how I was happy now I'm a mess with a forgotten heart.

I just thought it would be different.

But I guess I'm not fated to have that.

♤♤♤

One week left in this place well to get an up grade.

I've been at the shooting range for the pass week, I'm getting better at goe fast I assemble the gun and shoot. I felt light again washing all my worries in training.

I was in the process of reloading when a big bang shouted behind me. I turn around seeing who wants to piss me off today.

"Oh it's you." I said turning back to shoot the target again, I haven't seen this man from week or maybe my avoiding skills are increasing.

He didn't say anything and it's better that way, I just couldn't stand the thought of him and thta women.

Sighed... don't be like thta Maddie.

I securely focus on the target when a hand pulled me backwards.

I was so startled that I didn't notice the gun was out of my hands.

"Look I'm not playing your sick ga..." before I could finish he crashed his lips to mine,

How dare he.

I try to push him off but he only hugged me forcibly to him honestly his lips became a distraction to what I was doing.

I melt in his arms, slowly circling my arms around his neck.

Strange how he got this much power to do this, when he is to be married.

The thought of him using the same lips to kiss another women and then me made my stomach curl.

He bit my bottom lip sucking on it, I almost moan at the sensation building in my stomach. The heat rising in my cheeks could tell of how hot I was getting.

He lifed me up on the table, I automatically wrap my legs around his waist, while his tongue explored the its wants.

He started to move his hands down my neck but is stop him when he was about to touch the bandage around my chest.

I saw the startled in his eyes mixed with confusion.

But I was mostly embarrassed and ashamed at myself I kiss an engaged man.

I wanted to cry he had advantage over me, he was messing with my head not only that but my heart too.

I'm sorry Matt honestly I am." He said taking slow straits towards me, he wiped the stray tear away.

I didn't look at him my heart couldn't take it.

"I wanted to tell you something for a long time now." He said trying to meet my eyes but I wouldn't let him.

"I'm drawn to you Matt, you can call me crazy but my feelings are real." He said his eyes burning the side of my face really wanted to meet my eyes so I could see his feelings.

"I'm crazy about you in so many ways, ways I can't even explain." He continues the way his words roll off his tongue warms my heart but thses words aren't for me.

"What about your fiance." I whispered didn't really care if he did or not.

Then the laugh came that cause me to look up, shocked over took my form as well as anger.

He thinks this is one big joke and to think about it this is the first I'm hearing him laugh.

"She is not my fiancee."he said in between laughter.

"God knows I put romance aside for this job." He said trying to strengthen his form "she's my aunt she came to pick up Storm, she loves doing jokes like that." He said wiping his happy tears away giving me a goofy smile.

"If I didn't know better I would say that your jealous." He didn't hide the smirk only teasing me even more.

But was I thought.

Author what have you done to me.