I gazed up at her one final time, her eyes were squinted in deep thought, so, as her mouth opened and a soft voice started to speak, my mind started to go haywire.

"I don't think you should tell her." She said.

She said it, she fucking said it. My grin immediately vanished and my mood immediately twisted. I was sad, I was depressed, but I was mostly angry. "Why not?" I asked her in the most emotionless voice I've ever heard in my life.

"I mean just think about it, you said you think she already likes someone else, which is probably true since you have great eyes." She started off firstly, as I ignoring her small complement. "And another thing, you also said she probably likes you just as friends, which is also, most likely to be true, sorry Jasp." I felt her shrug unbothered as I felt all hell break loose in my insides. My heart was throbbing and my mind was spinning. The sudden sentence overwhelmed me as my vision started to blur out. I brought my arm up and wiped the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Wow thanks for the advice Chloe." I mumbled under my breath making sure she couldn't hear anything.

If this is how she really feels about these types of situations, so be it.

Henry's POV

Having Charlotte know a quarter of my secret removed a heavy weight off my chest. Of course I left out the most important parts. The part as in, I  cheating on her and she's my only way to go back home. It'll have made the situation much harder for the both of us. I could already imagine her reaction. Her face forming into an angry scowl, the palm of her hands connecting to the side of my face harshly, and lastly, her front door slamming on the bridge of my noes in complete anger. But now, as I'm watching her talk, smile and laugh, my heart managed to flutter in content. Ignoring the slight guilt that managed to build up in me, I felt my heart fluttering in complete happiness.

We were walking down Swellview park. Enjoying the beautiful view of the breathtaking lake upon us. The weather was cold, sending a couple shivers to come towards us every now and then, but I didn't mind as I got to spend time with my Charlotte. Turning my head around I witnessed Charlotte's mouth opening up and closing back again as If she were hesitant to tell me something. 

"What's on your mind Char?" I leaned in to her side as she only bit her lip looking at me. I heard her sigh before parting her lips.

"I don't know if this is safe or anything, but I'm just curious to know more about the future." Charlotte asked out of the blue. My gaze never left hers as I was in the slightest bit confused. She understood what I was thinking before she spoke again. "As in like, I have a few questions about the future." She asked again, this time more hesitant as I only sucked on my bottom lip, chewing and nibbling on it gently.

"I'm not sure if I'm really allowed to say anything, Char." I chuckled nervously scratching the soft surfaces of my head. Charlotte's questioning face lightly faltered as she nodded her head in silence. I felt a slight ache in my heart as she focused her gaze in front of her again. I sighed in gently, feeling slightly guilty. I breathed in gently contemplating with my mind. Should I really do this?

"Okay fine, only three questions." I told her gently. I was a sucker for Charlotte, seing her in any other mood than happy was my worst enemy. So as she turned her head around, now meeting my eyes once again a little flutter managed to course it's way to my chest.

"Okay, umm..." she paused biting her bottom lip once again. I waited patiently, until her mouth opened. "Did I ever become Mayor of Swellview?" She asked. Her sudden question caught me off guard as I instantly remembered her biggest dream. She has always wanted to become president of the United States, so it currently questioned me as to why she downgraded to being the mayor. But it made no change, as I thought back at her few jobs back home.

"Actually...-"

"No, actually, don't answer that one, I want to find out for myself." She interrupted as I let out a sigh of relief. I didn't want to pain her with the truth. She was very far away from becoming what she wanted. She worked three jobs, one being Junk N' Stuff, the other, a waiter at a restaurant and lastly, an employee at the movie theatre. "I really want to know the name of your-my- our baby." She awkwardly chuckled as I could only stare at her with a smile. "I could only imagine. I've always wanted to name my kid-"

"Stacy." I interrupted.

"Huh?"

"Her name is Stacy, like you've always wanted." I smiled looking down at her. Charlotte shook her head in unbelief. The glint in her eyes was sparkling as she spoke again.

"You really are from the future aren't you." She chuckled as I only looked at her weirdly.

"You didn't believe me?"

"Of course I did! But this just sealed the whole deal-" Charlotte immediately stopped as an aggressive smell made it's way to our nostrils. I scrunched my noes up in disgust, the smell was smokey and toxic, indicating that someone was smoking near us. The area of the park Charlotte and I was walking towards was utterly quiet, barely a sound to be heard but the heavy weights of our heavy footsteps. As I stopped walking and turned my head wondering where the strong smell could be held, Charlotte was holding a big expression of fright.

"Henry I think we should keep walking-"

"No, wait." There was a gut feeling in me that told me to follow the scent. Despite the good time I was having with Charlotte, I followed and listened carefully. It brought me to a leafy, rocky path. The route wasn't long, only 5 extra big steps. Charlotte looked at me skeptically as I only gave her a small reassuring smile. A smile to tell her that I had everything under control. As I passed threw an old tall tree I witnessed an old man sitting at a picnic table. His hair gelled to the side as his chubby appearance kept bringing the cigarette in and out of his mouth repetitively.

There was something about him that seemed so familiar. I squinted my eyes, attempting to know if my intentions were really right. But suddenly I felt a slight tug on my shoulder. As if a little child was trying to gain the attention of their guardian. I turned my head around lightly, only to be met with the face of an angel. "Do you know him?" Charlotte asked as I couldn't find myself a away to respond. I only looked back at the man, and once his face finally turned towards our direction, his facial features now being exposed to my eyes. I froze, I froze like an ice cube.

I was rigid. Stiff. The mans light green and blue eyes were no stranger as all thoughts ruched to me in the flash of a second. I could see Charlotte's face lighting up in fright and worry. But I couldn't hear her as all my attention was payed to the man in front of me.

"RAY!?"

——————————————————————————