2 ᠁ Everyone Thinks I'm A Copy Of Her

📌ᴘɪɴɴᴇᴅ 📌

Lol it's kinda obvious that Lesley Vance is jealous of Lesley Marttel and Gusion Paxley. She's just a low grade version of Marttel

📌ᴘɪɴɴᴇᴅ 📌

sksksksk SPILL THE TEA THO 🍵🍵

- ambxr.lxm

This can be counted as cyberbullying so ya'll better stop before the cops come.

- anniewaif

lol stfu this is a confession board what were you expecting

- suga.flowersngems

Lesley

"Since you so strongly denied it... It's definitely you!" Wanwan was still on it the next day, "And I checked your Facebook history! You said something about a red haired girl didn't you?"

"Woah! Wanwan's a hacker! Isn't it an infringement of privacy?"

"Stop teasing him," Lesley M chided.

"I'm not! It's the truth! Gusion! Buy me a game if I guess correctly!"

"Then I should just say no~"

"You're so willing to give money to M but not me? Evidence is just stacking up more and more!"

She thought about what Wanwan was saying. Everything added up to it being Marttel. Especially what he said yesterday. "A girl to whom I have a special connection with." That couldn't be her, can it? They're just two friends that's part of one friend group.

She thoughts broke as M tapped her shoulder, "You okay? Aren't you going to finish your gummy bears?"

"I'm not hungry. You want it?"

"No, it's alright. I'm trying to eat healthier."

Claude snatched the packet out of her hands without a warning, "The one who needs to eat healthier isn't you," He looked pointedly to Wanwan, "It's her." 

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Yes."

She hit him in the chest.

"Dude, why would it be purple hair Lesley?" They heard a voice approaching from a distance.

"All she does is copy Marttel. They even use the same cosmetics." 

"That's true. Purple Lesley is like the Walmart version of Marttel."

They laughed.

"And Marttel is adorable. Gingers are the best. Vance snaps at everyone. She's such a bitch. Bitches aren't my type."

"Juniors," Paxley called out. The two boys turned to him and the moment they saw M, their smiles faded, "What do you think you're saying?"

They looked at each other for help. Finally one of them muttered, "Sorry." 

"Why are you apologising to him? You should be apologising to me," V snapped. 

They bowed their heads. She stood up, "My hair isn't purple. It's magenta. Since you can't even get that right, use my family name next time."

The others followed suit, "And you. You aren't my type either," She glared at him as she walked past.

"Stuck up bitch," She heard them say under their breath but decided not to pursue it any further.