"I'm comin!" She yelled back, closing the oven door so the pizza could finish baking.

She made her way to the living room and took a seat on the couch next to Natalie.

On the television, there was a crowd filled with the colors of dark green and orange. It showed how loud and rowdy the stadium was.

"Y'all niggas ready?" Kenny asked Andre, Demarcus, Leon, Jamaal, Zavon and Keon as they walked onto the field.

"Nigga, of course we ready," Jamaal answered him.

"Nah, I wanna hear all y'all say it," Kenny said to them.

"Nigga, shut up and pass the ball to Zay,"
Andre told him.

They all separated and went into their position. Only thing stopping them from playing right now was the other team, they slow as fuck.

"Aye, Zavy!" Luke the camera man yelled over to Zavon.

...
"...hut!" Kenny shouted out then he immediately received the ball.

Zavon rushes towards the end zone with no hesitation.

Trying to get his right hand open, he pushed away from his opponent as he ran and sets to catch the ball.

Seeing the ball flying in a spiral towards him, he stops to jump up and receives the ball in his now free hands then he immediately falls to the ground, getting a first down for his team.

After the play, he gets up and returns the ball to the referee.

—1 Hour Later—(3rd Quarter)

"...Annnnnnnd touchdown, USF bulls!" the guy on the tv said as the girls watched Zay on the tv doin his lil dance in the end zone.

"You still think they gon win?" Natalie asked Jaelyn after she put her pizza crust down back on the plate.

"Yeah, of course," Jaelyn answered with confidence.

The score was now 16-6 with the Bulls in the lead and the fourth quarter was approaching.

"I think Miami gon catch up," Lee says.

"You still don't have faith while literally watching your man on tv?" Jae asks her while pointing at the slow motion replay they was showing of Andre tackling someone of the opposing team, preventing him from stoping Zavon.

Natalie shrugs. "That's probably gonna be his only highlight from tonight."

Jaelyn laughs. "Dang."