Jae shrugs. "I ain't really get a chance yo ask anybody only cause I was in a rush to move into my own apartment."

"Oh."

The two made their way to the elevator and up to the floor her quarters was on.

When Jaelyn opens the door to her apartment, she sets her keys down while Natalie found her way to the living room to put her bag down.

"Just make yourself at home..." Jae tells Lee.

"Where's the vanity mirror you talking bout at?"Natalie asked her

"It's in my room, you won't miss it," She answered.

"Ok," Lee started to make her way to her room.

"Don't even think about stealing nothin!" Jaelyn shouted so she could hear her from the kitchen.

"I'm not a Thief!" Natalie yelled back.

—35 Minutes Later—

"You have a presentable roof?" Natalie went to ask Jaelyn who was in the kitchen, getting ready to put her pizza in the oven.

"Yeah, why?"

"The suns out so there's a lot of natural light out and I'm tryna catch it," She explained to her.

"Gimme a minute," Jaelyn said as she grabbed her keys and her phone off the counter.

The two made their way to the 'R' level. Since it was Jaelyn's first time up there, she was just as amazed as Natalie was.

There were lounge chairs, benches and tables with the patio umbrellas out.

"Damn, this is nice," Lee comments.

"Fax," Jae agrees.

"You never been up here before?"

Jae shakes her head. "Nope."

"How long you been living here for?"

"Bout a month and a half."

"That's just sad," Natalie shakes her head jokingly. "You never took the time out to come up here and enjoy the nice views and shit..."

Jaelyn playfully sucked her teeth. "Girl, just hurry up and take whatever pictures you wanna take because I have a pizza to go put in the oven."

Natalie started to snap away on her phone and Jae invited herself to sit down on one of the chairs close to the glass that kept the area safe.

It's a nice ass evening, Jaelyn thought to herself as she shaded her face from the sun with her hand.

"Jaelyn, smile real quick," Natalie pointed her phones camera over to Jaelyn who was now smiling.

"Damn girl, that came out bomb as fuck," Lee commented as she looked at the photo she just took of Jaelyn.

"Lemme see..."

She shows her the photo.

"Send that to me...thats cute," Jae said with a smile.

About 10 minutes later, they headed back into apartment #60.

Jaelyn rushes to the kitchen and puts her pizza in the oven.

"Go ahead and turn the tv on and make sure its on channel 57 for me.." she tells Natalie.

"Aight."

—15 Minutes Later—(6:00PM)

"It's starting!" Natalie yelled to Jaelyn from the living room.