✿ Chapter Four - Unexpected Encounter

Zacznij od początku

"Samantha?!?" I exclaimed, getting up from my chair and stepping back.

Her brows arched as she looked at me with a weak smile. "Hi, Mr Black..."

I blinked several times to make sure it was her and no one else, but it was her wearing that short skirt, that leather jacket and those high heeled boots. It was her with the hair free on her back and a piercing in her nose! It was the thirty four years old woman with freckles and whiskey colored eyes that worked for me!

I looked her up and down with wide eyes, blinking some more. "What- what are you wearing? And what are you doing here?" I asked, actually starting to get furious at how eatable she looked. Who the hell allowed her to get out of the house like that?

"Well..." She trailed off, looking like she intended to tell me, before she frowned, tilting her head on the side. "Am I not allowed to wear this? Or be here?"

I wasn't sure what the hell was in my mind, but guess what my answer was! "No, you're not! What are you doing here wearing that?" I repeated my questions, stepping closer to her.

She snorted a laugh, shaking her head. "I don't have to say shit to you!" She spat, getting up from her chair.

She started pulling out of her bag money, money that weren't needed since I said I'd pay for her. The bartender spread his palm for them, but I stopped him. "Don't you dare take that money! Tell me what the hell are you doing here?"

She watched as the bartender withdrew his hand slowly, looking at me with big eyes, then turning her gaze at me, anger flickering in those whiskey pools. "I have nothing to say to you! You're not my boss!"

"On the contrary, sweetheart, I am your fucking boss!" I growled, gripping her wrist and pulling her closer to me.

She gasped, looking up at me with rose brows and lips formed in an O. Out of nowhere, her palm slapped me harder than anything else on the cheek, her eyes just as hardly gazing me. "Don't you dare touch me!" She grunted, snatching her wrist from my grip.

I could feel the burning sting her palm left behind, my eyes following her movement as she took her bag without taking the money and making her way through the crowd towards the exit.

"Well, I already love her." Kaleb chuckled next to me, making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck off!" I growled at him, taking the money from the bar and heading through the crowd after her.

It took me some time to make my way through the sweaty people without having to dance myself, but I did find myself standing outside at one point. I looked both ways, wondering where the hell she would have gone, then instinctively took a right, fisting the money in my palm.

I took the corner of the street where her car was parked. And there she was, pinned to her car by a drunk fat fucker with his hands on her neck. I immediately hurried up to her, ready to punch the life out of the fucker.

But, what she did next took me by surprise and stopped me dead in my tracks. She knocked him out with three fists, breaking his nose as well, since a loud crack echoed in the silent street. I remained there, shocked by how easily she just... knocked the fucker out...

She spat on him, her eyes raising to me, her jaw clenching. "All I fucking wanted was to get laid! Yet this is what happens! Are you fucking happy?" She shouted, glaring at me. A harsh laugh left her lips as she turned around and headed back to her car. "I don't even care if you fire me anymore. Tomorrow I'm staying home. You do your own shit!" She got into her car without another word added. I didn't even give her the money back, that she pulled out of the parking lot, driving away.