Zabuza (sp?)

We continued walking until we got into a boat that would take us farther, everyone had sat down except me, but there were no more places. 'Oh my god where do I sit?' "Kakashi sensei were should I sit?" "Well I suppose you can sit in one of our laps" 'ughhh.....whatever, okay Tazuna of course not, I'm not gonna sit in an old fart, Naruto....NOP, Sakura...NEVER (ever) my ears would explode because of that banshee and just n.o., Kakashi sensei.... well... I suppose he's oka— wait nevermind that guy reads porn 24/7 I don't want him to get a boner with me sitting in him eww, so maybe Sasuke will do but-'

"She can sit in my lap" "Ehhhh!!! Sasuke kun why?!"sacreamd Sakura "hn" "uhmm..okay?" I said feeling a bit awkward, just then Sasuke grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him, he was blushing a bit. "You take too long" (yeah suuuure) "oh sorry" I got comfortable and the bout started moving but there was these presence that some one wants to kill me, I looked around and I saw Sakura glaring at me with a furious expression in her face and I think I can even see fire in her eyes. Welp this is such a drag, whatever.

When we arrived again to land we continued walking until Naruto started throwing kunais randomly saying there was someone at first I didn't think it was true, but then I sensed a chakra near us, after Naruto almost killed a bunny my theory was proven. It was a white bunny which can only be a substitution jutsu.

"Duck!" Kakashi sensei screamed and all got down except for me, as I saw the sword coming towards me I couldn't help but to notice the perfection of the sword 'I think I'm in love'

Kakashi who had pushed Tazuna down and is laying on the floor had his eye widened in worry because I didn't move at all he needed to do something but he knew that with the speed the sword was coming he couldn't do anything. 'NO' he tought.

Just as the sword was about to hit me I grabbed it and examined it. "Hey you little girl give me my sword back!" I looked up and there he was "Zabuza Momochi" Kakashi exclaimed "everyone get back he is in a whole different level" he said while he lifted his headband from his eye revealing the Sharingan. "Kakashi of the sharingan what a pleasure" then he looked at me "and you give me my sword" "no" "what did you say?!" "Mina don't provoke him!"Kakashi said with an exasperated expression. "Okay lets make a deal lets play Rock Paper Scissors and who wins gets the sword" a say with a pout "whatever" "Rock paper scissors!" "Noooooooooo!! Why?! ;-; I really wanted the sword!" I said crying internally. "A deal is a deal" sigh "fine" I give him back his sword 'Is she dumb?!' My teammates thought "How sad, then I'll have to use this!" I said smirking while getting out my sword 'that sword!' Kakashi and Zabuza thought.

"This will be fun, let the fight begin!"