Graduation pt. 2

Mina's pov

"Naruto I hope you can pass this test" "No problem I'm the best of the best" he said grinning like the idiot he is.

Time skip to the exam~
"Sakura Haruno" "Sasuke Uchiha" "Mina Uzumaki" I soon entered the room were the test is being taken.

"Hi" I greeted Iruka and the other person in the room 'he gives off a bad vibe I need to keep an eye on him' "Hello Mina make three clones and then I will give you a band meaning that your graduated and that your a genin" 'this exam will be super easy, I need to give a good impression because then my probabilities of being with Naruto will be higher because is normal to put the bad students with good ones to keep the team balanced'

"Shadow clone jutsu" I said as I made at least 20 shadow clones. Iruka and Mizuki were shocked "Mina how do you know that it is not a jutsu for academy students?!" "I guess I had luck" they kept looking at me and I took one of the bands that were at the desk and put it on, I said "thank you have a good day" and with that I left the room and waited outside.

While waiting for Naruto I looked for someone to talk to and just then I saw Sasuke somI went to him to congratulate him for graduating. "Hey Sasuke" he looked at me and look away "hn" I tried to ignore his bad attitude "congratulations on graduating" he look at me examining me to see if I had a headband, which I had in my head like its supposed "you too" "I have to go Naruto must have finished his exam, bye!"

I saw Naruto alone in the swing which we used when we were little 'Naruto...' Just as I was going to talk to him I saw Mizuki talking to him so I eavesdropped in their conversation and got mad at Miyuki for trying to se by baby bro just wait Mizuki just wait'