FINAL CHAPTER: DON'T LEAVE

Start from the beginning

"Just my luck..." The phone slide along the floor, managing to avoid the people who were walking along the airport.

Jeongyeon rushed towards it and was about to grab it when the phone hit the shoe of a person. Jeongyeon backtracked a bit and was flustered as the man pick it up from the ground. "I believe this is yours."

"N-Namjoon?" Her eyes squinted at him. Namjoon was equally flustered as she mention her name. "N-no, I'm not Namjoon. You must mistake me for someone e-else."

Jeongyeon let go of her scarf, making her face visible to her. Namjoon was astonished to see her. "J-Jeongyeon?"

*****

"I wish I could be there for you Mina...." Jimin watched at the patio, where the visitors would get a good look at the airplanes taking off. He silently sighed to himself knowing he won't get to see her for such a long time.

He was about to return to his lounge where the other members were waiting when a small figure appeared behind her with teary eyes. Judging by her diamond tears and the moles on her nose, he knew exactly who she was.

"Jiminie..."

"Minari...."

*****

Momo's stomach was growling in hunger. She did not have dinner for tonight and she was about to starve to death, according to her preference. She went to a nearby coffee shop to at least fill her stomach with some pastries before continue to search for them.

She went to the counter and ordered some puff pastries and a Frappuccino when it dawned on her that her wallet is with Jeongyeon. Momo started to panic knowing that it's time to pay.

When she is about to explain the situation towards her, a guy went in and put down the exact amount of cash needed and said. "I'll pay for her."

She recognised that voice. "Hobi?"

"Hmph... forgetful as always." He smirked.

*****

"Excuse me, is the flight to London has flown yet?" Jihyo asked.

"No Ma'am, but it will be in 15 minutes. Do you want to book a flight? We still have vacancies." The flight receptionist offered her a ticket but Jihyo kindly declined.

Jihyo knew that she was running out of time, and to add to the pain, her members were missing. She thought that it was pointless to find BTS at this hour,  but she still have something to say to Yoongi before he leaves.

"I'm sorry, is my flight gone off yet. I just went to the bathroom and I just want to make sure everything is on time." She turned to that familiar voice.

"You still have more time to pass through customs. I recommend you to hurry up though." The receptionists smiled at him.

"Thank you." He turned around, only to meet Jihyo's glistening eyes.

"Why... why do you have to leave..." Jihyo let her head down and engulf him in a hug, burying her tears on his chest.

"Jihyo... we are doing this for you..."