3.

" I can't believe they give us three days to live and they can't even let us out of here." Kole held Stephanie close to his chest, where his heart was beating hard for her.

" I know, it's not really fair. We should be out there and celebrate the last days." Steph agreed with her now fiancé .

" Yes, " Kole whined, " but you see, they don't feel it like we do, we have three days , they don't know what's that like."

" I guess," Stephanie shrugged ," Kole, but what are the odds we are in this together, this mystery disease we both got or whatever it is" she paused before speaking again, " We were in that car together, we are even meant to die together! That rarely happens..."

Kole giggled, he couldn't resist " Only in movies baby, but that's definitely faith. We were meant to be , dead or alive, together."

"And we will," she now whispered against his lips.

" And we definitely will." He took her hand in his, and felt the ring with his fingers. That's his mark on her , forever.

Stephanie kissed him slowly but passionate, leaving weird fuzzy feeling inside, Kole responded to the sensational kiss and moved his arms under her white shirt . They both had changed in normal clothes , cleaned up a little . Scars, pain and trauma was still there somewhere, but each others presence healed all of that. He unclasped her bra but didn't take it off, changing his mind, thinking what if someone comes in. Instead he moved his arm from her back to his own pants, unzipping it and taking out his dick which was hard already.

" Turn around, " Kole demanded in her ear, she let out a moan . She is going to miss this. Not the sex, but him. His voice, his touch , everything about him. She has never ever met someone like him in her life before. Stephanie's eyes started to tear up, so she turned around without any hesitation , she didn't want Kole to see her like this, she didn't want to ruin this moment. The last moments with him. Stephanie's back was facing him with her jeans and panties pulled down. Kole spat in his hand and massaged all over her entrance, before sliding himself in.

They both groaned out loud , holding onto each other. Stephanie had to take his hand and bite it so she's not too loud.

" Kole, you feel so good." She confessed and closed her eyes, feeling him speed up. His skin was getting sweatier as he sped up with each thrust.

" I know , I know baby girl," he kept moaning in her ear like a young boy wanting and craving more of her . Stephanie started massaging her clit, bringing her closer to the climax and Kole wasn't far behind either, he was ready to fill her up, fill her up and then get on top of her and keep making love to her until she begs him to stop.

" Kole, Kole!" Stephanie called out, " Kole, someone's coming." he stopped and she was right, someone really was coming, he cussed and pulled his pants up, helping Stephanie with hers.

" How are you feeling guys?" nurse named Anne came in smiling widely.

Stephanie smiled back, but not because she was happy to see her , but because she just had Kole deep inside her, satisfying her to the fullest. She bit her lip , unable to speak because she was out of breath.

" We are good, we were taking a nap and hoping maybe you could let us out ." Kole acted like he was still tired and sleepy. Steph knew that's an act. She had experienced that before, when they were fucking in his living room and his wife came home, when she was at his office, satisfying him and his college came in. She giggled at him, and nurse joined her, but really she didn't know why Stephanie was giggling. Well, she thought she knew.

" I'm sorry guys, I can't let you go, plus I'm not in charge here. I don't have any say in this." Anne apologised

" Do you have any idea why they're still keeping us in here?"

" What I heard , is that no one really knows what's wrong with you, they've never seen anything like this, and they don't want to let you guys go in case it's some sort of virus and it infects other people."

They both nodded at the same time, but it still wasn't clear. If the disease could affect others, why didn't nurses and doctors wear a mask, or keep them somewhere else? Stephanie's dad visited her without any trouble. Maybe they found that out only now?

" Anyways, I just came here to tell you, that you can spend a little more time with each other, but later I'll be back and I will have to get you back to your room." Anne pointed at Stephanie, " Do you guys need something to read? I can ask maybe one of your relatives left a computer for you, watch some movies or so?"

Kole looked at Stephanie and lightly smiled, " I think it's not going to be necessary ." Steph bit her lip knowing very well what he meant with that, but the nurse had no clue, at least telling by her face.

" Alright , I'll go now, if you need help or just anything in general , you know what to do." she flashed her smile one more time before leaving the room.

Stephanie sat up and licked her lips, " Kole, what if we ran away ?"

" You mean , wait , are you serious ?" he didn't believe her at first.

" Well yes . I am. Let's run away, let's be with each other before we leave this world. "

" I'm curious. " he admitted.

" We have money Kole, let's stay at a fancy hotel, let's drink Champagne and swim very late at night, let's just live. All my life I've been distant from everything, being careful , I wanna do this now, let's do something ridiculous ." the excitement was all over her face, it was clear to see. She couldn't hide it and she spoke faster with every word and every idea that appeared in her head.

Kole was silent for some time , was he thinking about it ? Was he nervous ? What was he thinking?

" When ?"

" Huh?"

"When are we running away?" Kole smirked.

" Tonight."