Chapter 10: A ride home

Start from the beginning

"What did you want to talk about, professor?". I lightly asked, biting my lips with nerves building up.

"Actually, It's about a certain someone here. Perhaps you know him as the University's attractive loner?". He asked, I furrowed my eyebrows as a reflex since I haven't got a clue on what was he implying to.

"Jeon Jungkook. You do have met him, I suppose? considering the event at the library just a few days ago."

As the name left Mr. Kim's lips, I grew confusingly tensed above my skin, and yet felt bubbly within my stomach, which I couldn't decipher the exact reason for it to create such a reaction so I shake the thought away, keeping my eye contact still as I nod.

Also not to mention, visions of what happened in the Library still lingers in me, for no reason at all.

"Well, this may sound a bit weird for me to ask such a thing. But if you know the whole truth, I doubt you do the opposite of what I'm doing, so um, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to know how you met him, Miss Y/N."

What?

That's such a abrupt strange question, no?

I lick my lips as reflex of the nerves, the little hairs on my body stood up on its own. Gulping down for a solid one second as I daze off somewhere else, I decided to answer it truthfully.

"I couldn't quite recall the details. But it was at the Cafe near the campus, me being a new student was simply knowing the cafe, but that's when I heard the door opens. I turn my head around and saw him."

Mr. Kim watches me intently as he played with the pen that was slipped between the slender fingers of his. "When you saw him, Did he notice you, As well?".

"I believe so, I remember how he-"

As I try to talk for more information, I felt a sudden realization within me, remembering how the first time he laid his golden orbs onto my figure, there was a sheer smirk displaying on his well sculpted face.

"um, He kept his eye contact with me".

"What was the colors of his eyes?".

When the strange question slipped through Mr. Kim's mouth, that alarmed me in some odd reason. I couldn't help to wonder why was that question asked, out of all questions he could ask for, and yet he asks about the color of his eyes.

Exactly, Why?

Gulping down my sore throat, I clutch the books tighter as I answered it truthfully again.

As much as I want to lie, I couldn't. There's something within me telling me not to, like a silent warning created by my own brain, even my gut didn't think it was a good idea if I ever ought to lie.

"It was a rusty yellow, sort of golden-like colors." I replied, quickly noticing how strange it sounds, I continued.

"I- uhh, I know it sounds very weird but-" before I could even finish my sentence, Mr. Kim quickly changes his expression almost so subtly, stopping me from saying anything further.

There was a small ghosty smile appeared on his face. This is strange, He nods and sent me the smile before quickly adjusting himself to look nicer than before, dusting off the invisible dust from his shoulders.