Chapter 15

As I slowly walk in my room I feel my heart start to beat much faster than usual remembering the pain that eden had put me through. We had met in the 'recovery' place I was sent to after I tried to commit. Eden was in there for bulimia. I am so thankful that she recovered, but it doesn't excuse the way she treats everyone now, it's disgusting. I just don't know if I'm ready to spend a whole night with her yet.

Soon the purple walls with Jake Miller posters everywhere come into sight. I have to remember to take those down before Jake comes over tonight. I turn to my desk just to see eden snooping through my emails.

"What the hell are you doing!" I shout making her jump out of the seat faster than usain bolt.

" Oh relax." she replies when she notices it was me. " I'm just sending out invites to the best party of the year that you're throwing tonight. "

"What! Oh my gosh, do you know what this could do to my chance at a scholarship if the school finds out? "

"You're such a drama queen, loosen up a bit Ady." I slightly frown not liking the fact that she used my nickname that she gave me back when we were friends.

" You have no right to do that." Adriana says from behind me.

"It's already done. Now I'm going to get some snacks and drinks, would you two not be lazy for once and clean the house Gracias babes."

A few minutes after the demon leaves the room we hear the door slam shut.

"I'm going to warn Jake about the party." I say " Hanging out with a bunch of rowdy high school kids is probably not on his bucket list."

I walk into moms room, with my phone in my hand.

It took me a while before I actually had the courage to dial his number, and even longer to press the call button. I rang three times before I got an answer.

"Hey Ady!" Jake says from the other line.

I can feel a small smile grow on to my face, not because of the fact that I'm talking to Jake Miller but the fact that Jake Miller had actually saved my number to his phone.

"Hey Jake. " I say "About you coming over tonight, I don't think it's the best Idea. You see my least favorite person in the world invited half of our school over for a house party, and..."

I was cut of my Jakes voice mid sentence.

"I actually happen to love parties with a bunch of high schoolers. He chuckles "so I'll see you later?"

"Um, yeah sure I guess." I reply in shock before the other line goes dead. I was expecting a "sorry I can't make it." or a "maybe next time."

but never in a million year would I have thought Jake Miller would attend a crazy party with immature boys and boy crazy girls.

This should be a very interesting night.

Hey everyone!

I can't believe I haven't posted a new chapter in so long! I will try to post way more and longer chapters than this. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Vote and comment (: