Chapter 1

This story will slowly be getting Edited by charitymccollumn.

please Ignore any errors you may see!

Adysen's P.O.V

Jake suddenly crashed his lips onto mine, I was not expecting it at all. It was the best kiss ever. You know how you felt as a little kid on Christmas morning when you woke up to a house full of presents? Well, it was way better than that.

It was something I couldn't explain. I began to kiss back, but that's when my alarm went off. Back to a normal life, only today is the day that I get to meet my idol Jake Miller.

I was deep in thought when I get a text from my best friend Adrian.

Adrian:

Are you ready for today girly?! Get ready to ditch this is a once and a lifetime thing! See you at school. Xoxo

Me:

School? I thought we were ditching?

Adrian:

Well I still... kind of have to get the tickets..

Me:

OMG! Ady, you told me you had it covered! This is not going to work out.

I wait five minutes for a reply, but she never text me back. I finally decide to get ready for school and hope for the best. I mean what is the worst thing that can happen? Right?

We are going to a Jake Miller concert tonight. You should know that I have a huge obsession with Jake.

This is going to be the best night of my life.

I slowly get out of bed and walk over to my closet to pick out some clothes. I never really had a great fashion sense, but I think I did pretty good. I decided on a oversized camo sweater, black leggings, and black combat boots. I know it's just a concert but I have to look good for Jake.

I walk to the bathroom and turn on the water for my shower. When it's hot enough I get in. About five minutes later, I'm finished. I walk out to my room to get dressed. I put my iPod on the dock and start to blast Collide. I sing along loudly as I get dress.

Did I mention I sing? A LOT.

I actually entered a contest Jake is having. He will pick one winner to be signed to the same record label as him. I push my thoughts to the side and put on my makeup. I apply mascara, and a little bit of eyeliner. I wanted to go for more of a natural look today. When I am finish, I grab my iPod, my bag, and head out the door.

"Good Morning," I hear a familiar voice say from the kitchen.

"Hey mom, I gotta go," I say while grabbing a bagel and heading towards the door. Any other day I would have had breakfast with her, but I don't want to be late today. It was about a fifteen minute drive from my house to school, but it seemed to go by really fast.

I walk up to the steps in front of the school. I see Adrian's brother and his girlfriend. They never really liked me, so I just walk right past them. I make my way over to my locker. As I arrive, I see Adriana standing there waiting for me. As I get closer, I see a look of worry or concern in her face. I begin to grow suspicious. I was right in front of Adrian by now. She was looking at the ground.

"What's wrong," I ask. She raises her head slowly.

"InevergotthechancetogettheticketsandnowIhavetogetthemfrommybrother," Adrian says very quickly.

"Do you want to slow down so I can actually understand what you're saying?" I say with a huge smirk on my face.

"I didn't get the tickets and now I have to get it from my brother." She says with her head in her hands.

The smirk that I had was now replaced with a frown.

I know what you're thinking right now what's the big deal. Well, Adrian's brother is known as the player/delinquent. He likes to sale false concert tickets to people. I hope he doesn't do it to us since Adrian is his sister and all, but they never had the best relationship. A hand placed on my shoulder bring me out of my thoughts. I look up the see Adrian.

"We'll get those tickets." She says with a sympathetic look before walking away.

When I arrive at the front of the school I see Adrian talking to Tyler. From the window it looks as if things are not going too well. I quickly make my way to the door. When I get there, Tyler and his girlfriend turn around and walk to class. I look at Adrian for a sign of what just happen, but all I see is a big smile stretched across her face.

I give Adrian a look of confusion. Then she holds up two tickets. I feel my heart skip a beat. I cannot believe I will meet Jake tonight.

Well, hopefully.

Adrian and I walk to my car. I get into the drivers seat, and Adrian gets into the passenger side. I put the key in to start the car, but it doesn't start. I look at Adrian, and then try to start it again.

"This can't be happening. Not now," Adrian says after a long silence.

It felt like we sat there for hours before we finally got the car to start, but in reality it was only ten minutes. I can't believe I agreed to keep this car instead of taking the new one my aunt bought me, but what can I say I was young and naive.

I turn the radio on knowing this will be a long ride. Story Of My Life by One Direction starts to blast through my old worn out car stereo. I began to sang along. I happen to be a huge fan of One Direction. When I sing their songs, it feels like I'm the only one in the world and I'm free to do whatever I please. When the song is over, I stop singing and look over at Adrian to see that she was staring at me with admiration in her eyes and a playful smirk on her face. "What?" I ask already knowing what the answer will be.

"You have an amazing voice, you need to stop being so 'shy' and share it with the world!" Adrian shouts.

"Yeah and puke on stage like I did at the our middle school talent show? I'll pass," I say turning back to the road. The rest of the car ride was quiet. We arrive at the arena where Jake will be playing tonight around 7:00 pm and the show starts at 7:45 pm. We walk to the end of the line. They had already started to let people in the show hours ago. It was not a very long wait before we reached the front of the line. I hand both mine and Adrian's ticket to the guy at the door.

"Sorry, but these are fake, now leave before I call security. Next!" He says with a deep husky voice.

We look at each other with shocked faces.

"I can't believe your brother would do this to you." I say.

"I don't care what it takes. We are getting into that concert." Adrian says with the look of determination in her face.