Chapter 10

Okay here is another tiny chapter.

I want to apologize for the spelling eras in advance. This is not edited and I wrote it on my phone!

Enjoy(: (:

We sit down at the table I had set up for us.

"So Adysen, tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?" I nervously mutter." "Well.. why do you sing?"

My heart rate quickly begins to speed up. "If I told you you'd think I'm a freak."

"Try me." He says

"Well, I've always loved to sing. A few years ago in about the seventh grade, a new girl moved to town. Her name was Kat. We started hanging out and soon we became best friends. We went through the whole year being best friends and we had a sleepover every day of summer together. I remember being so excited to start a new school year with my best friend, my other half.

On the first day of school I remember seeing Kat standing with a group of girls, so I thought what's the harm in that? New friends, I was so excited. "

My voice cracks as a tear escapes my eye. Jake covers my hand with his, encouraging me to go on. I don't know why but I felt safe telling Jake about the worst part of my life.  I slowly wipe the tears falling away and give Jake a weak smile.

" I Walked over to her with my arms held out wide. I was so happy. Until she turned me away. She acted as if the whole year before had never happend. As if I were a stranger to her. "

"That's bad bu-"

"Wait, I say cutting Jake off. I'm not finished. "

He shakes his head and became me silent waiting for me to explain.

" I was so lonely for the first half of the year. Then I met Caleb. It was the middle of the year and I was almost over her dropping me. I got my first actual boyfriend that year which was Caleb . I loved him. I thought he loved me back, until one day I went over to his house. I knocked on the door and his mom answered. She had a look on her face like she was surprised to see me. She hesitantly let me in and told me that Caleb was in his room with a weak smile. I walked upstairs and his room door was  closed. I saw no harm in just walking in like I usually did. When I opened the door there Caleb was, just like I expected. The thing that I didn't expect is his mouth to be pressed against my former best friend making out. From there on I became so depressed. I was so alone. I had no friends, and my grandma had recently passed. I was in a dark place. I went home one day, I think it was in December. I chuckle. I remember the white snow all over covering the ground.  Well, that's the day that I gave up. I decided that I wasn't worth it, life wasn't worth it. I wanted to take all the pain away. I wanted to end my life. That very night I overdosed on my mom's sleeping pills and alcohol. Unfortunately my mom had to work the late shift that night so she came home around 12 midnight to find me passed out on the bathroom floor. "

"Well, a few months after that I was put into a recovery home for my freshman year. That when I came across a song written by a genius. It was called Steven. That song inspired me to sing. and I haven't stoped ever since then. I was so lost and then I found you. You helped me find me as well. You saved me Jake.."

Jake embraces me in a strong hug. I let out all of my tears. One by one they left my eyes freeing me from all the pain that I've had over the past few years. Jacob Harris Miller is and will always be my hero

(:

So what do you guys think?!

Comment/ vote/subscribe!