Chapter 2

(Edited by CharityMcCollumn)

Adysen's P.O.V

Adrian and I walk to the side of the building where the concert is being held.

"What are we doing over here? You heard the guy we can't get in." I say looking at Adrian with annoyance clear on my face.

She doesn't reply, she just continues to scan the side of the building.

What could she be thinking this time?

Oh gosh.

"Come on,'' Adrian says breaking me out of my deep thought. I don't protest. I just follow her. After a few minutes of walking, we stop at a ladder connected to the side of the building. She begin to climb it.

"Come on!" She screams when she about half way up.

I look around once to make sure nobody was there and then I begin to climb. I was half way up when I hear a familiar voice.

"Get down before I call security! " Says the voice of a guy. I look around until my eyes land on Scooter.

We quickly climb down in shock of what just happened. When we get the bottom we see Scooter with a face full of anger.

"Listen, before you say anything let me explain please," I plead.

"You have a minute." He says, his voice full of annoyance.

"Look, we love Jake. We have been in the Millertary since God knows how long. When I found out that I was going to see him in concert I was so happy, so excited just to find out that someone gave us fake tickets. I'm not gonna lie, I would do anything to meet Jake obviously, but we are good people who just want to meet our idol. Please that is all I'm asking." I say.

There was a long silence before Scooter started to speak.

"Okay I'll sneak you in," He says.

"Please I'm and begging---wait what did you just say?!" I say even though I already know the answer.

"I'll sneak you in." He says once again.

Slowly a smile grows onto my face.

"Thank you so much!" Adrian and I say each giving him a huge hug.

"This is a one time thing so don't get used to it, now just follow my lead." He says heading towards the side doors.

We slowly walk in following Scooter like he instructed. Pretty soon, we could hear what sounds like thousands of screaming fans. I can not believe this is actually happening.

"Okay, go through those two doors and show the two guys the necklace I'm giving you two. From there they will take you to the front row VIP section." He say while handing up a necklace with a VIP card on it.

"Thank you so much again I can't tell you how much I appreciate this." I say.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, now go before you miss the concert." He says with a small smile creeping onto his face.

I smile, wave, and then begin to walk towards the entrance. This will be a night to remember.

The two security people took us to VIP like Sooter promised.

We wait for five minutes until we here music begin to play. Adrian begins to scream.

Soon after the music plays, Jake runs onto the stage with the mic gripped tightly in his hand. My heart begins to race as I realize, this is really happening. I hear Jake's voice, his very beautiful voice as he begins to sing the words to Hollywood.

Me and Adrian sing along to the songs as the concert goes by. Finally, it is time to sing My Couch.

"How you guys doing tonight?!" Jake screams.

"As you know it is a tradition for me to bring a fan up and sit on my couch while I sing my couch." He says with a his huge beautiful smile on his face.

The whole venue erupts with loud screams from guys and girls.

"Who should I choose?" Jake says while scanning the crowd.

Suddenly his eyes land on me. My heart begins to pound in my chest. His eyes stay on me for what feels like hours.

His next action is one that I'll never forget. or will I?