14) The Shrieking Shack.

Harry, Barrie and Scarlett followed the path into a old abandoned house.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack." Scarlett says looking around.

"Come on." Harry says and walks upstairs with Barrie. Scarlett noticed their entwined hands and smiled walking behind them.

They reached the first floor, they hear Ron's wails and entered the room on the first floor. They saw Ron and Hermione in the corner of the room sitting on the chair. Ron's right leg was stretched out and he held his rat to his chest, Hermione stood beside him rubbing his back.

"Ron." Harry called, Ron and Hermione looked up.

"You're alive." Scarlett said walking up to them.

"Guys, he's not the grim, he's the animagus." Ron said pointing behind them. They looked at the black paint like stuff on the floor which was dragged and ended up behind the door. There stood no other than Sirius Black himself. He pushed the door to reveal himself. Hermione stood in front of Harry.

"If you want to kill them, you have to kill us too." Hermione said.

"No, only one will die tonight." Sirius said.

"Then it'll be you." Scarlett said pushing past Hermione and threw a blast of energy at him. Sirius flipped in mid air and landed on floor on his back. Immediately Harry walked up to him drawing out his wand and pointed right at Sirius' face. Black laughed.

"You're not gonna kill me Harry, are you?" He said.  Then Professor Lupin bursts in the room and disarms Harry, pointing his wand at Scarlett warning her to use her powers. Lupin signals Harry to get off of Sirius. Harry stood on his feet and stand by Scarlett. Professor Lupin walks up to Sirius who is still lying on the ground.

"Well well Sirius long time no see?" Lupin says. Sirius laughs. Lupin helps him up and hugged him.

"Oh it's so nice to see you too Lupin." He said

"No, we trusted you and all this time you've been his friend." Barrie says taking a step ahead.

"He's a Werewolf guys that's why he's been missing classes." Hermione joined.

"How long have you known?" Lupin ask.

"Since professor Snape set the essay." She replies.

"Well well aren't you the brightest witch of your age I've ever met." Lupin says.

"Enough already, let's kill him." Sirius says.

"Yes but wait." Lupin says.

"I've done my waiting, twelve years of it, in Azkaban." Sirius shouted.

"Alright then but Harry and Scarlett have right to know." Lupin says handing Sirius his wand.

"I know why, because you killed my parents and Scarlett's mother, you're the reason they're dead." Harry says.

"No it's wasn't him Harry, someone did betrayed your parents and Chrolette, someone we supposed to be dead by now. " Lupin says.

"Chrolette?" Scarlett asked

"Your mother Scarlett." Lupin said.

"I don't even know if you're telling the truth." Harry says. Lupin turns to Scarlett.

"Look in our heads and see if we're lying." He says.

"Who was it?" She asked calmly.

"Peter Pettigrew. And he's here with us in this room. Come out come out Peter, come out and play. " Sirius said.

"Expelliarmus." Professor Snape entered the room disarming Sirius.

"Vengeance is sweet and you come a long way." Professor Snape said to Sirius.

"Severus--" Professor Lupin interrupted. Snape pointed his wand at him.

"I told Dumbledore you helping an old friend into the castle and here's the proof." Snape said. Lupin and Sirius started bickering. Harry carefully took Scarlett's wand out of her jeans pocket and took a step forward.

"After you Harry." Snape said. Harry raised the wand at Sirius then turn to Snape.

"Expelliarmus." He casted the spell and knocked out Snape throwing him on the bed. He turn to Sirius and Lupin.

"Tell us about Pettigrew." Harry said.

"He was with us in the school, we thought he was our friend. And he's alive." Lupin said.

"That's a lie, Pettigrew's dead you killed him." Harry said pointing at Sirius.

"No, we thought so too until you mentioned Pettigrew on the map." Lupin said.

"The map was lying then." Harry said.

"Map never lies. And Pettigrew's here, right there." Sirius said pointing at Ron.

"Me? He's mental." Ron said.

"No not you your rat." He said.

"No scabbers has been in our family for--"

"For twelve years, curiously long life for a common garden rat, he's missing a toe isn't he? " Sirius said.

"Yeah so?" Ron said.

"All was left of Pettigrew was a finger." Scarlett said.

"Show us." Harry said, Sirius walked up to Ron and snatched his rat away.

"No leave him alone, what are you gonna do to him." Ron screamed.

Sirius held up the rat and picked up the wands lying on the floor. He put the rat on piano and it ran. Lupin and Sirius shot to get him back to his size before he run away. Lupin shot the spell and the rat turned into a fat man almost got away in the hole in wall. Lupin and Sirius dragged him out of the hole and pushed him to piano.

"Remus, Sirius my old friends." He said and again tried to get away but they both caught him. Pettigrew turn to Harry and Scarlett.

"Oh Harry, you look just like your father James and Scarlett you're just like your mother Charolette." Pettigrew said.

"How dare you talk to Harry and Scarlett? How dare you talk about James and Charolette in front of them?" Sirius scolded. Pettigrew run to other side of the piano.

"You sold James, Lily and Charolette to Voldemort." Sirius said.

"I didn't mean to. The dark Lord was angry, I had no choice what you would have done?" Pettigrew said.

"I would rather die then to betray my friends." Sirius said. Pettigrew crawl under the piano and ran for exit but Harry stood  in the way. Pettigrew whispered something to Harry. Scarlett's was angry after hearing all the truth. She waved her hand and pulled Pettigrew back and slammed him on the piano with her powers. Pettigrew looked at her terrified.

"Because if now James couldn't kill you but we will." Lupin said.

"No." Harry shouted.

"Harry this man--"

"I know what he is we will take him to the castle." Harry said. Pettigrew fell at Harry's feet.

"Get off, I said we will take you to castle then dementors can have you." He said, Pettigrew's face once again terrified.

Sorry the update is late another update is coming soon.