11) Buckbeak

The sun set across the mountains and the sky got darker. Scarlett marched towards the Slytherin common room with Draco not far behind her. She entered the common room and ran straight in her dorm ignoring all the comments coming form other students. She found Pansy and Barrie in the dorm alone.

"Why did you do it?" Scarlett asked Barrie ignoring Pansy. Barrie ignored her and continued talking with Pansy.
Scarlett walked up to them and put her left arm on Pansy's head, her eyes turn red.

"Sleep." Scarlett said and immediately Pansy fell asleep on the bed.

"I asked you a question?" Scarlett said calmly.

"You want the answer, how about the guy I like has fallen for you." Barrie replied.

"Bless Odin's beard, who told you that?" Scarlett asked.

"No one told me, that evening after dinner what private thing Harry wanted to tell you?" Barrie asked.

"He told me that Sirus Black is also responsible for my mother's death and I do told him that you are my friend and you should also know. And I know he felt bad seeing you walk away." Scarlett replied with tears in her eyes

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" Barrie asked folding her hands.

"No you don't cuz Pansy have the influence on you." Scarlett says and took a step closer to her and immediately put her hand on either side of Barrie's face, her eyes go red as well as Barrie's. She saw the conversation between Scarlett and the trio of that evening.

"You know when I spy on professor McGonagall in three broomsticks?" Harry says.

"Yeah" Scarlett replies

"I was in my own grief that I forget to mention that Sirus Black not only betrayed my parents but he also got your mom killed, she was my godmother." Harry says.

"Harry told us after you left for vacation." Hermione said.

"We will find him and kill him." Scarlett replies.

Barrie's vision come back to normal as Scarlet removed her hands and step back. She look at Scarlett in shock.

"I am sorry." Barrie says.

"It's okay I know it's all Pansy and your jealousy." Scarlett replies hugging her.

"I am so sorry. I will never let anyone come between us ever again." Barrie says.

"It's okay, I forgive you." Scarlett says pulling away. Barrie turn to sleeping Pansy.

"What about her?" She asks.

"Don't worry. Everything happened will be a dream to her. And besides no one tries to cross Pansy." Scarlett replies smiling.

"You're so cleaver." Barrie says.

The next day.

Hagrid came back from his hearing at Ministry. Scarlett, Barrie and the trio ran to the lake to meet up with Hagrid after classes.

"How was the hearing Hagrid?" Hermione asked.

"It was good. Dumbledore was there. I said Buckbeak was a harmless and friendly creature. Then Lucius Malfoy and Parkinson stood up saying Buckbeak was a ruthless and vicious creature and demanded for worst punishment. They have given death sentence to Buckbeak." He said and threw the stone in the lake.

They all felt bad for Hagrid and Buckbeak. They couldn't do anything. After their meeting Scarlett and Barrie returned in Slytherin common room. There a girl telling Pansy the rumors about Scarlett was real and Pansy arguing it was a dream. Scarlett and Barrie controlled their laughter until Pansy stromed in her dorm. Scarlett and Barrie burst out laughing. The common room was almost empty. Draco walked up to the girls once his goons were gone.

"What did you do Stark?" He asked smirking. The girls straighten up and turn to him.

"Nothing just a bit magic." Scarlett replied twirling her hand with red aura around it.

"I think I like you." He said in mocking tone.

"Shut up Malfoy." She replied with same mocking tone. He smirked and walked in his dorm. The girls spend a few hours in the common room than went to sleep.

Another chapter. Sorry I don't have update schedule so from now on updates on every Saturday and Sunday.

If you like it comment down below, I love to read it and I promise I will reply to every comment. Love ya all Potterheads