Funerals and Weddings

Dumbledore's funeral was a beautiful ceremony. Still it didn't change the feeling that everyone was being absurd and Dumbledore would appear out of nowhere with fawkes at his side.

As Harry say down on one of the chair's; staring at the grave. Persephone held his hand, slightly rubbing his palm.

"This is just the beginning," mumbled Harry. Persephone looked at him. "There will be more deaths. All because of this stupid war."

Persephone stayed quiet thinking of the right words to say. "Of course it is Harry, deaths are inevitable in a war, but I have no doubt that we will win this war together." She said.

Harry shook his head. "The people I love are in danger because of me, you're in danger because of me." He mumbled. She shook her head. "I told you, we're all being protected by the best Aurors there are. We'll be fine Harry." She mumbled.

Harry nodded. "Right,"

Persephone turned and stared at the white grave. "It doesn't seen real does it?" She asked. It was Harry's turn turned to stare at her. "The war, this funeral, everything that's happening." She mumbled. Harry nodded.

"Whatever happens Seph, we'll get through it together, right?" He said pressing a kiss to her hand. She smiled and nodded. "Always."

~~~~~~

Persephone smiled to herself as she watched the ceremony. Harry had drunk a poly juice potion and was introduced as a distant cousin to the Weasley's. "That'll be us one day." He mumbled into her ear. She smiled at him, "One day," she whispered.

As the ceremony finished the guest began rising and going to the tents to sit. "Seph," he said. She turned around. "Yes?" She said. "There's something I need to tell you," He mumbled. "Would you like to go to a more private place?" She asked after he hadn't said anything.

He nodded. "Yeah that would be a good idea," he mumbled. She grabbed his hand and walked them over to a nearby hill.

She let go of his hand as she leaned against the tree. "What was it you needed to tell me?" She asked him; a smile on her face.

"I'm leaving tonight." He said. She stared at the ground. "To hunt those things right?" She mumbled. He nodded.

"Ron and Hermione are coming-"

"I'm coming to then."

He stared at her anger all over his face. "No you're not." He said.

"Yes I am, Harry. If Hermione and Ron are going then theres no reason I can't go." Persephone said.

"I don't even want them to go Seph. They just insisted that they were coming and that was that!" Harry said throwing his hands in the air.

"Well I'm coming too and that's that!" She said; raising her voice.

"No you're not!" He yelled angrily.

"Yes I am!"

"No you are not!"

"Why not!"

"Because I love you! And I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you while you were with me! I already don't want them to come, I just can't lose all of you at once. If something happened to any of you... I don't know what I'd do." He said.

Persephone stared at the floor. "I can't just let you leave Harry," she mumbled. "I worry about you every time you leave. I never know if you're okay or if you're still breathing. If you'll leave when will I see you again? Will I even know if you're okay? If you're still breathing?" She said staring into his eyes; tears present in them.

"Seph, I'm sorry. But I have to do this." He said. She nodded and wiped her tears. "I know, it's part of your hero duties that Dumbledore left you." She mumbled.

"I love you Persephone." He said; giving her a strong hug. "You're so brave," he mumbled.

Persephone leaned into his touch. "Can we go dance?" She asked. He nodded. "Anything you want."

They walked down hand in hand and to the dance floor. It was a slow song so she placed her arms around his neck and his around her waist.

She rested her head on his chest as he whispered sweet words in her ear.

"So beautiful,"

"So strong,"

"So smart,"

"So kind,"

"So caring,"

There was a crash and then a Patronus appeared. "The ministry has fallen, they're coming." Said Kingsleys Patronus.

There was screams and the sound of people apparting.

Persephone looked into Harry's eyes one last time before he left. "Please be careful Harry, I love you." She said. He nodded and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Love you too." He said and left running to go find Hermione and Ron; leaving her alone.

She wasted no time and turned around to go look for her Patty or Sylvia.

She bumped into someone and she froze as they grabbed her arm. "Potter eh? Lucky man of he has himself a catch like you. Oh the dark lord has some games planned for you." The deatheater whispered in her ear.

"What are you going to do?" She gulped. The deatheater smiled. "Nothing yet." He said. He let go of her and walked away.

She stated at him as he walked away. She shook herslef out of her daze and ran to look for Patty and Sylvia.

"Patty!" Persephone said; she ran to Patty and Sylvia. "We need to hide." She said. The girls nodded. Persephone closed her eyes and disapperated them put of there and back to the Lupin household.