Hospital wing

Within the course of the year the girls had caused enough Mischief to land them in detention half of the year. Persephone was currently walking down to the Hospital wing to see Harry. She had heard about his bravery and his battle between the DADA Professor and decided to go visit her friend.

She was walking down the hallway her fingers softly tracing the bumpy bricks of corridor. She bumped into someone and fell down. "Umph!" She squeaked. She fell down causing her skirt to fall up revealing a bit of her knickers.

"So..snitch patterned knickers?" Asked Malfoy. She blushed. She stood up and fixed her skirt. "Sod off Malfoy." She sneered. He smirked. "Ya know. You look incredibly attractive when you sneer." He said. She blushed and rolled her eyes. "Don't you have something else to do?" She asked. He nodded. "See ya later Lupin." He said.

She walked away. "Merlin, I hope not." She muttered as she continued to walk to the hospital wing.

She opened the door to the hospital wing and gently closed it. She walked down an isle of beds and stopped at one littered with treats.

She pulled a chair and sat down beside the bed. "Hey Harry." She said. Harry opened his eyes groggily. "Seph?" He said sleepily. She smiled. "Gave everyone a bit of a fright there," she said staring at him. "Not me though. I know you'll always make it through." She said. He smiled. "Thanks Seph. Sweets?" He offered. She smiled and shook her head.

"No thanks. I'm not really hungry." She said. She stayed in the hospital for awhile before Dumbledore had entered the room.

"Hello Ms. Lupin," said Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling. She nodded at him. "Hello headmaster." She said smiling. "I'm afraid you'll have to return to your dorm. I have a couple a couple things to wish to speak to Harry about." Dumbledore said. Persephone nodded and stood up. "Alright Professor, bye Harry." She said waving her small hand as she walked away.

The kids walked off the train and went in search for their parents. "Guys over here!" Called Lily. "C'mon all of you 'lil brats," Teased the red head. "Your fathers will be meeting us at our house."

The kids nodded and with that walled with the red head and burst out telling some stories about their first year at Hogwarts.