The first task

It was the day of the first task and everyone was excited except the champions. Persephone and Harry currently sat down in the empty common room. "You'll be fine Harry." She said trying her best to calm him down. "What if something goes wrong, or I can't cast the spell?" Harry said biting his nails and pacing back and forth. "Harry it you don't stop pacing I'm positive you'll leave your marks on the ground." She said. Harry nodded. "Right. You're right." He said. She grabbed his hand. "Look Harry I have no doubt you will be fantastic out there. It he gets too dangerous I'm sure Dumbledore will stop it. You guys are close right?" She asked. He nodded. "Right." He said. She smiled. "We should head down already. I'm sure it will start soon." She said.

The two walked down the Hogwarts grounds and to the champions tent. "You didn't have to walk me here." Mumbled Harry. She smiled. "Nonsense Potter. I just wanted to make sure you don't give yourself a heart attack." She said. He smiled.

He wrapped his arm around her waist (something she found out he loved to do) and pulled her close. His lips ghosting over hers. "You're amazing you know." He mumbled. She smiled. "I had an idea." She said. "I just like hearing you say it." She said. She grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him in.

There was a flash of light and a gasp. The two pulled away quickly and stared at Rita. "Oh how juicy! This will certainly be front page material. Harry Potter the boy who lived and the daughter of head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement! New romance sparking between the two!" She said and spreading out her hands as if signaling a newspaper. "Oh this will be good!" Said Rita.

"Piss off Skeeter." Said Persephone. Rita gasped and placed a hand over her heart. "My, my, my what temper this one has! You surely picked a fighter Potter. Maybe you can give me an interview later?" Said Rita.

Harry growled. "Stuff 'em Skeeter." He said harshly. Rita smiled. "I see you two have matching tempers." She said unamused. She shrugged. "Oh well it adds even more to this bee romance." Said Rita. She walked back into the tent with the camera man taking her feathers and weird scents away.

"God I hate her." Said Harry. Persephone nodded. "I should head up to the stands already. I'm sure it's going to start soon if Rita came out." Said Persephone. Harry nodded.

She got on her tippy toes and kissed his cheeck. "Be careful Harry." She whispered in his ear. He nodded. "I will Seph." He mumbled.

She walked away and into the stands and Harry didn't go into the tent until he was sure that she was safe and in the stands.

They watched as Fluer, Cedric, and Victor battled their dragons. "Oh of course Harry got the most dangerous creature! It only makes the most sense!" Said Persephone madly. "Persephone just calm down. He'll be fine." Said Sylvia. Patty nodded. Persephone nodded. "Right, of course he will. I'm overreacting." She said taking deep breaths and relaxing herself.

Finally it was Harry's turn. He exited the tent and immediately went into battle. Persephone began leaning over her seat to make sure Harry was alright. Harry summoned his broom and was flying over the ground with the egg. "Oh he's got it!" Said Persephone happily. She as jumping up and down clapping her hands. Sylvia smiled and rolled her eyes. Patty was smiling. "I think he's making her very happy." Said Patty. Sylvia nodded. "I haven't seen her this happy since she got her owl." Said Sylvia.

The dragon broke free from its chains and was chasing Harry around the school. Persephone paled. "Oh no!" She yelled. Sylvia and Patty looked up from their conversation and paled. "Fuck. What the fuck happened!" Screamed Sylvia. "MS. BLACK! LANGUAGE!" Screamed Mcgonagall. Patty sniggerd.

Dumbledore had told the girls there was nothing they could do to help a and that Harry had to help himself.

Persephone was biting her nails down to the skin as she searched the skies for Harry.

Finally Harry came and crashed down onto the floor with the golden egg. Everyone began cheering. Persephone ran down to check on him. "Harry are you alright?" She asked as she helped him up. Harry nodded. "I just need to do something." He said. She looked at him. "What is it?" She asked curiously. He wrapped his arms around her waist and in front of the entire school kissed her.

Everyone began cheering even louder. Persephone blushed furiously when they pulled away.