Chapter Forty - Seven

"Ghost of the past..."

******************
THOMAS

It's been a day since the accident happened, Ara is still unconcious, the number of people who visits her everyday is enormous, from blockmates , common friends, professors and of course her own team mates especially her bestfriend Mika, It only goes to show how friendly she is, and it is very overwhelming to see those people put their messages for her on a post it and put it on her beds headboard.

Regarding with Mika, i'm glad that she's okay now cause she's been so depressed and upset, because she keeps on blaming herself for what happened. And Im glad that Jeron never leave her side during that time.

And today's the day, the last 24Hours that the doctor gave us to determine if Ara will be on comma or not, were keeping our hopes up and seeking for a better result.

"Pre baka gusto mo magpahinga muna puyat ka kagabi dahil nag aral ka habang binabantayan si Ara sa hospital tapos ngayon half day lang tayo pupunta ka ulit ng hospital baka mapano ka naman niyan bro.."

It was Gab, i'm fixing my things now and preparing to go to the hospital and be there when she wakes up. I want to be the first person that she will see when she wokes up.

"I'm fine pare, I've had enough sleep last night" I said as I continue to pack my things inside my bag "Pero diba sabi ng papa ni Ara na you can rest naman and they will update you regarding the results?" Gab retorted, I let out a big sigh after his last statement.

"Pare, I know I remember what Tito Art told me, but this is the least thing that I can do," I said and zipped my bag "And I made a promise to Ara that no matter what happens, I will stay on her side and Im not gonna leave her alone" I said and put my bag on and grab my car keys.

"Naintindihan kita pare, pero sana mag rest ka din while you're at the hospital looking out for her kasi gusto mo ba na pag gising ni Ara eh may sakit ka?"

Gab said as I stepped outside the door I just looked back and nodded and gab nodded and do the thumbsup as well. As I stepped inside my car I let out a big sigh, I still cant believe that what's happening now is real, that i'm visiting ara not because were going on a date, but to check if she's already awake.

*********************

MIKA

"Bes! patayin mo nga yang camera mo! nirerecord mo nanaman tong kapalpakan ko eh!"

"Hindi no! nagtetext lang ako! saka anong kapalpakan pinagsasabi mo world record yan! hahahaha!!"

"Oh bakit nagflash yang camera mo! waaaa!!"

Nandito ako ngayon sa kwarto ng bullies pinapanood yung video ni bes nung gumagawa siya ng project niya para sa physics nakakatuwa yung mga panahong to.

"Damulag kaka--- okay ka lang miks?"

Si kim, oo umiiyak ako, "i'm not okay, I will never be okay, pakiramdam ko kim ang sama sama kong bestfriend," sabi ko sabay punas ng luha "Alam ko namang may galit yung Arra na yun kay bes, pero hinayaan kong magyari to" sabi ko habang ang mga luha ko ay nag uunahang umagos sa mata ko.

"Ssshhh... ano kaba miks, walang may gusto ng nangyari at walang may kasalanan, lahat nangyayari ay may dahilan hindi man natin alam kung ano yun pero everything happens for a reason.." seryosong sabi ni kim sabay akbay sakin at tinapik tapik ang likod ko. Pero natawa ako ng bahagya.

"Oh baliw kanaba bakit ka natatawa"

Tanong ni kim "Eh pano kasi okay na sana yung advice mo kaso redundant lang hehe" sabi ko sabay punas ng mga luha ko.