Chapter Thirty

" The Prize | The Answer "

*****************

ZAYN's POV

"Are you gonna tell it now?" said by the girl on my side "Hey Zayn! are you even listening?" she said again and her voice is starting to raise

"Ugh! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" hahaha and now she's starting to punch my arms my god this girl!

"Hey hey cant you see that I'm driving?" I said to her while trying to hold my laugh "Im not gonna stop until you'll tell me what's the condition that you gave to thomas!" she said while still punching my right arm god this girl is really stubborn.

"If you'll not gonna stop we might get in an accident" I said to her it's kinda hard to drive when you have a bestfriend who's punching you non-stop on your arm.

"I'm not gonna stop until you'll tell me!" she said "It's your choice we might get involve in an accident if you wont stop and if that happens you'll not gonna have the chance to know what I said to thomas" I said and smirked she just put her arms across and pouted hahaha.

"K fine you won" she said and looked outside the window we are now on our way to the arena where the championship game will be held, actually I'm quite scared to show up in public places but for my bestfriends sake I'll do it.

"What about a sneak peak?" haha this girl doesnt know when to give up seriously "Sneakpeak of what?" I said innocently "Sneakpeak of what you have discussed duh?" she retorted "Uh Uh just wait and see okay?" I said while laughing "How abou--" "Were here!" I said in glee to cut her off hahaha "Hmmpf!" she said.

I parked the car on one of those vacant slots and get out of the car and opened the door for my very stubborn bestfriend.

"What about now? please please.." she said after I opened the door "Still a No" I said and smiled "Hmmpf what If I'll tell those people who you really are?" she said in a threathening voice while pointing those people walking inside the arena.

"Well just to remind you if you'll gonna do that there'll be two things that will happen if ever you'll tell them who I really am" I said while I cross my arms. "And what is that?" she retorted and crossed her arms.

"First they will get pictures and it'll be posted on the internet" i said "And then? that's normal you're famous duh!" she said and raise one eyebrow

"and if those pictures will be posted on the internet my manager will see it, remember that I went here without my managers concent?" I said while looking at her "And so?" she said and pouted ugh! if it was not for thomas Im gonna tell her the condition right now!

"So if my manager will see it she'll send me back to london and you will not have the chance to know what thomas and I have talked about" I said in a firm voice to be more convincing "Okay okay i'll be quiet now you know the word joke?" she said and smiled yes! god sometimes attending workshops can help you with these kind of situations.

"Haha very funny vicky c'mmon the game is about to start dont wanna miss the main event" I said and offered my hand to help her get out of the car "Haha you still owe me an explanation" she said and then make faces "Yeah right" I said hahaha this will be fun!

I've done my part Thomas now do yours hope you'll do the conditions that I asked you to do.

**************

ARA's POV

"D-L-S-U Animo La Salle!!"

Sigaw ng cheerung squad namin kanina pa nagstart yung game at okay naman ang game so far agawan lang ng lead kumbaga no lead is safe.