Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One:
Vacade Last Day: "Good Morning | a Ride Home with You"

---------------

ARA's POV

Good Morning! ugh! ang sakit ng ulo ko, medyo hilo parin ako. Nananaginip daw ako kagabi na nilagnat ako tapos inalagaan daw ako ni Thomas haha nakakatawa. Ang init naman! saka ang bigat ng tiyan ko 'di ko maigalaw ang mga binti ko. Teka nga bakit ba kasi ang bigat!

"Mmmmm aaraaa..."

Ara: O__O

Thomas: Mmm, ara, how are you? are u still sick?(closed eyes and put his palm on ara's forehead)

Ara: Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas: Whoa w-wha--

*BOGSH!*

Asdfghjkl!! Nakayakap ba naman sakin abay bastos na bata! Tinulak ko nga. Saka teka pano naman napunta tong lalakeng to sa tabi ko. Huhuhu I feel so violated!

Thomas: What?! Violated who? You?"

Ara: Oo! bakit ka nakayakap? bakit ka nakatabi saakin? B-bakit tayo nakailalim sa comforter di mo ba alam na ang init init saka--

Thomas: (chuckles)

Ara: Aba bastos na bata to!(kuha ng unan at akmang ibabato kay thomas)

Thomas: Hep Hep(puts his hands infront of him) before you throw that pillow on me, May I remind you that you were sick yesterday and I was the one who took care of you. And this is how will you thank me?(smirks)

Ara: A-ah eh bakit may yakap at dantay kapang nalalaman kagabi ha!(cross arms)

Thomas: You were burning like hell last night, well if you'll notice there's the basin and towel that I used last night(points the basin and towel on the side table) and that yakap and dantay that you were talking about you were chilling and shaking last night I just used our body heat to calm you down.(stands up) Now if you'll excuse me i'll just go downstairs to have my breakfast. And I'm sorry if I made you feel violated when I tried to help you out last night.

Mental Face Palm!! ayan kasi Victonara jumping into conclusions agad! Nagmagandang loob nga lang yung tao tinulak mo pa. Epic fail ka talaga!

------------

THOMAS POV

This is what I'll get after helping her last night? I'm not mad at her, I'm just mad.

Ara: S-sorry.

Thomas: Sorry? What for Ara? No need for an apology.(smiles)

Ara: H-hindi sorry talaga sa inasal ko kanina,(nakayuko) a-and thank you pala sa pag aasikaso mo sakin kagabi.(plays with her fingers)

Thomas: Hey there there,(sat besides ara) no need for an apology okay, and besides its my fault anyway, after your shaking and chilling fades away last night, I kinda forgot to remove my hug ang lambot kasi ng baby fats mo eh(chuckles) Ouch!!(hawak sa batok)

Ara: Sira ulo ka talaga! (chuckles) Pero seryoso thank you ha.(smiles)

Thomas: You're always welcome ma'Lady(smiles widely) So shall we?(offers his hand)

Ara: Huh? saan?

Thomas: Let's go downstairs and have some breakfast.(smiles) Nagutom ako kagabi eh.(chuckles)

Ara: C-che! kasalanan mo eh kung 'di mo nilagyan ng Mayo yung tinapay ko edi everybody happy sana.(chuckles)

Thomas: I think it was destiny who did that,(smiles) But nevertheless I enjoyed taking care of you.(smiles) so, shall we?(offers his hand again)