Epilogue

"Then your father and I got married on Half-Blood Hill. After daddy saved the gods so many times, then your grandmother, Athena, eventually gave him her blessing. We then began to raise Hope, here on Planet Chaos as a married couple. Three years later, you were born into our lives here." Annabeth concluded the story of her loving husband and herself to their beloved son, Charles. Charles was a lot like his mother. Blonde, curly hair, but sea-green eyes like his father once had. He is very intellegent, and very capable of fighting on the battle field, just like his parents.  

"Hey, losers! What'd I miss?" Hope entered the room. She looked more like her father with the black hair, but she had grey eyes like her mother. A lot like her brother she is intellegent and strong, but she is way more tempermental than he. He is more stratgetic with his actions. 

"Nothing much. I was just telling Charlie about-" Annabeth began to answer onlu to be cut short by Hope.

"About your marriage, and how you got here. Yada yada ya. I've heard thousands of times before." She says but you knew she didn't mean it harshly by the look on her face. 

"You guys up for some Mythomagic?" Charles asks.

"Oh gods! Nico taught you how to play that?" Percy said, announcing his presence.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't he?" Charles says defiantly. 

"No reason." Percy surrenders, and pets his boy's head. "Let's play!" 

"I heard Mythomagic!" Nico bolts through the door. 

"Take a seat!" 

~~~Hours later~~~

Andie, daughter of Jason and Piper, waltzed in on her phone with Todd, son of Thaila and Luke, trailing behind her.  "You guys are playing Mythomagic and you didn't invite me! How rude?" Todd witted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mwahahaha!!!!" An evil laugh echoed far in the distance away from the happy family.