Of Coarse She Knew All Along! (part 3)

Chapter 16:

"No. Stop swinging it around." Alpha instructed. "You have use the sword like it's an extension of your arm."

Alpha taught the daughters of Poseidon how to use the sword almost perfectly by the afternoon. The three of them had connected quickly. The girls treated the older guy like he was their older brother, and he treated them like his younger sisters. Percy was very confused on the fact if these two were his sisters or not. He decided that they were. After all when Chaos sent them to be reborn on Earth as a demigod, he was claimed by Poseidon. Both Poseidon and Chaos are his dads just in different lives, right? Right.

The conch horn sounded, signaling lunch time.

"Aw man!" Raine complained.

"What is it Rai?" Alpha asked concerned.

"We have to go to lunch, now. That means our session with you is over." Caitlin frowned.

"We actually like you! You're such a better teacher than that so called counselor of the Ares cabin." Raine pouted.

"Who Clarisse? She's not so bad, I'm sure." Alpha tried defending his somewhat old friend.

"She is too!" Caitlin said.

"For some odd reason she has made up her mind to pick on us." Raine crossed her arms.

"Are you sure she's not doing it to help you, make you stronger?" Alpha asked, surprised that Clarisse would be so mean to his sisters after everything.

"Whose side are you on?" Raine asked with attitude.

"No one's." Alpha put his hands up in surrender. "Don't you guys have an older sibling to teach you guys about the sword or the water?"

"No. We get Clarisse for sword class, and we have to teach ourselves about the water." Caitlin said.

"Well, Annabeth helped as much as she could with the water stuff before she went missing." Raine spilled. "She wouldn't tell us how she knew stuff about it, well, she said its because she's a daughter of Athena, but I don't believe that. About a thousand years ago maybe, back before all the counselors became immortal, we had a brother but he supposedly died along with 3 other friends of the counselors. But I think Annabeth used to date our brother back then, and that's how she knows some much about our water abilities."

"Woah, did your research did you? Haha..." Alpha said amazed how smart she was.

"Yes. C'mon, I guess we should go to lunch before we miss out." Raine said motioning for them to follow her to the pavillion.

"How bout after lunch, I teach you everything I know about the children of Poseidon's powers." Alpha bargained.

"What would you know about our abilities?" Caitlin asked.

"I am 1,018 years old, I've picked up a few tricks. Haha!"

"Deal." Raine said eager to learn more about it. Caitlin and Raine seemed to carry the dumbstruck look on their faces at the fact that he was 1,018 years old.

The girls got their food and sacrificed a piece of their food to the gods. Alpha wasn't hungry but he decided to sit at the Poseidon table and watch his sisters eat.

"No offense or anything, but your not supposed to sit here. It's against the rules." Caitlin said trying to protect Alpha from getting blasted, but noting happened.

"Nothing's gonna happen to me for sitting here." He was mostly sure anyway.

Clarisse was making her way over to her table where the other children of Ares sat, but stopped by the Poseidon table because she noticed Alpha siting there. "Hey, Raine, Caitlin. This punk messing with you?"

"What? No he's-" Raine started but was caught off by Clarisse.

"Go back to your table, punk, before I make you." Clarisse threatened.

"Okay, okay... No need to get Lamer out!" Alpha said getting up to go sit with his Chaos siblings.

"What did you say?" Clarisse asked calmly.

"I said you don't need to get Lamer out, I'm going to my table." Alpha repeated, like he was trying to piss her off.

"Percy?" He face-palmed, he should've known she'd make the connection from that to Percy.

"Who?" He said playing it off.

"Oh, I'm sorry. That's not your name, is it Prissy?" Clarisse said, setting him up for a trap.

"Right. Oh wait! Crap it!" Alpha teleported out of the dining pavillion, followed by the other members of the Triscalade soon as they realized what just happened.

"Time for a counselors meeting!!! 10 MINUTES!!" Clarisse announces.

A/N: Oooo!!! Good, yeah or no?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW