Of Coarse, She Knew All Along! (part 2)

Chapter 15:

"You have to tell Chiron!" Thalia pleaded.

"I don't have to tell Chiron anything!" Percy said being stubborn, pulling on his cloak.

"If not for us, then for Annabeth." Thalia begged. Percy jerked up his hood and exited the tent. Thalia, Jason,and Nico flipped up their hoods and followed him.

The three shouted at the one but he seemed to be ignoring them.

Chiron cantered up to the group," Ahh, Triscalade, who's this?" Talking about Nico.

"Our brother. He isn't officially a member of the Triscalade, even if we want him to be, but he prefers going off on his own. But he does help carry out missions here and there." Omega intoduced,"Once he heard about the missing girl, he felt obliged to help out."

"Do you have a name my boy?" Chiron asked.

"Skia." Nico offered his hand. Chiron accepted the hand shake.

Chiron drew his attention over to Alpha and Beta. He heard Beta keep whispering,"Tell him!" But Alpha seemed to be ignoring her.

"Tell me what?" Chiron evesdropped.

"Tell him or I will." Beta threatened.

"Fine! You tell him." Alpha replied loudly that it got quiet for a minute.

Alpha turned to walk away, and noise returned to the area. Chiron stopped him by saying,"Percy."

Alpha froze, then turned to face the centaur. "What gave it away?"

The centaur's face lifted with joy. Chiron chuckled,"You did. Right then! Haha!" Percy smiled, his anger leaving him.

"Chiron!" A young female voice shouted across the courtyard.

"CHIRON!" Another female voice shouted. Running from the cabins were two girls. One looked about 12 and the other one 10.

"Girls? What seems to be the problem?" Chiron asked as they got over to them.

"We looked everywhere!" The younger one exclaimed.

"We didn't mess with it I swear!" The older one swore.

"Yeah me too!" The younger one said following the older ones actions.

Chiron gave them a confused look, and the 12 year old seemed to notice. So she started elaborating,"Last night before we went to sleep the horn was right there. Then we woke up in the morning, and it was gone!" Chiron looked at Percy who was standing behind the girls, and he shrugged and mouthed 'Sorry.'. Chiron gave a knowing smile.

"Do you know who these people are?" Chiron said motioning to Alpha, Beta, Omega, and Skia. Also trying to distract them from the fact that Percy had taken his Minotaur horn back.

"The Triscalade, right? They're here to help with the brewing war." Percy's 12 year old, female doppelgänger -half sister?- said.

"Very good. Would you care to introduce yourselves to them?" Chiron urged.

The girls hesitated, Percy noticed this so he bent down, and out his hand out for them to shake. "Hi. My name is Alpha. What's yours?"

The eldest shook his hand," My name is Raine, and this is my younger half-sister Caitlin. We are daughters of Poseidon."

"Well, it was very nice to meet you two." Percy said standing tall again.

"Alpha here is actually gonna teach your sword-fighting class today, aren't you?" Chiron said giving him no option out of it.

"Really?" Raine asked.

"Cool!" Caitlin agreed.

"Uhh..." Alpha said nervously. Looking down and seeing their excited faces, he couldn't seem to say no. "Why not?"

"Okay, I'm just gonna warn you. I'm pretty good, even if I am small." Raine warned.

Raine and Caitlin grabbed each of his hands and dragged him to the arena.

~~~~~

"Why'd you do that?" Skia asked.

"Because he needed it, Nico." Chiron said.

"Figures you'd see the connection," Beta complimented

"Thalia. Jason." Chiron clarified for himself.

"You can't tell anyone of the information you now know. Not yet." Omega made clear.

"Only when you guys are ready." Chiron agreed.

Everyone dispersed, forgetting the important information of Annabeth's where abouts.

A/N: Hey everyone! FYI I have a few chapters ready from here, but I'm editing and I'll post every day, maybe, until I run out of prepared chapters. What do you guys think about that?

Please checkout my other stories, they're all Percy Jackson related. One is a PJO and Teen Wolf crossover. Another is PJO and Glee crossover. Another is PJO and Harry Potter crossover, but this one I only have one posted chapter but I'm working on it I swear. So please check them out!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW