𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE

Comenzar desde el principio

"What is this place?" Conner asked, Garfield smiled proudly. "Titans Tower." He answered, but it only resulted in a confused expression from Conner. "Yeah, I guess that might sound a little weird with no context. Um... okay. The Titans are a group of people like you, basically. Heroes, I mean your Superman's son right?" "And Lex Luther's." This statement caused Maeve to crush the cup in her hand, warm coffee poring on her hand. "Yeah, well, no ones perfect." Garfield said as he gave her the paper towel roll to which she began to dry the coffee off her hand and on the counter.

"You saved our friend, Jason Todd. He was falling from a building and you caught him." Garfield said, "And then I got shot." Conner added. "But then," He places his hands-on Conner's shoulders. "The Titans saved you and they brought you back here, it's what we do. We all have powers and special abilities. We chose to help people." "Eve said it's okay... for me to help people, I remember that." He said as he pored more milk in his cereal. "Look, the important thing is your awake now, which is good, because I was on the verge of losing my mind with these two." While Garfield spoke Tara noticed Conner was about to grab an orange, she grabbed it first, she began to peel it for him, once peeled, she gave him the fruit to which he ate it. "Hey!" The two exclaimed.

"Uh give me one minute. There's someone I gotta call. Tara watch Conner, Maeve watch both of them." He said as he ran off, most likely to call Bruce Wayne like he was supposed to.

⛧彡

Garfield returned with a skip in his step. "How about a tour?" He suggested to which Conner agreed. The four began walking through the tower. "As you know, that's the kitchen, the dining room, the living room, the hallway and... this is the training room." He said as he pushed the door open. "We have weights weapons, equipment, basically anything you need, we have it. Sometimes I feel like I never leave this room." "So where is everyone? I mean, the Titans." Conner asked. "They left." Tara said bluntly. "It's only temporary, they had stuff to do." "Are they coming back?" He asked. "I think once they realise how important it is to do what we're all doing," Garfield began to punch the heavy bag repeatedly, throwing a kick. "they'll be back." He added.

"It's the heavy bag" Garfield said pointing to the bag, gesturing with his head for Conner to give it a go. "Give it a shot." He said. Conner threw a single punch which caused his fist to go through the bag and come out the other side. Maeve, Garfield and Tara's eyes were wide, even Conner's eyes were wide. Krypto barked. "Sorry." Conner said looking towards the group of three. "It's okay. I'll just tell Dick I did it." Garfield said which resulted in Maeve laughing lightly. "Is it weird I'm aroused." Tara mumbled in Russian, loud enough for Maeve, who stood beside her, to hear. Maeve scrunched up her face looking to Tara who was watching Conner being guided out by Garfield. "Really!?" Maeve exclaimed also in Russian. "Shit. I forgot you knew Russian before you knew English." Maeve nodded her head "Yeah."

⛧彡

Maeve Tara and Garfield were showing Conner around the city a bit, Garfield wearing his trusty old favourite jacket, Maeve in a grey striped body suit with blue boyfriend jeans and Tara with a black crop top and denim shorts. "So, think of all of this. San Francisco, like one big, totally immersive, three dimensional, interactive, multi-player video game... and your player one." Most of the night Garfield and Conner just played Garfield computer game, Maeve knew he needed some bro time, considering he has been stuck with Maeve and Tara with no other male interaction for 3 days.

"Okay." Conner replied. "It's your job just to make sure that everyone stays safe and no one gets hurt." "Is that was the Titans do?" He questioned. "Well, we don't, but the old Titans did." "Dick likes to keep us locked away." Maeve added. "Jason, Rachel, Maeve and I talked about how we wanted more real-life experience and once the teams back together again, I think we'll get it. I know this sounds crazy, but once the team knows your awake and can see what you can do, they'll be back in a hurry."

"So, what can you guys do?" Conner asked as he glanced towards each of them. Maeve and Tara smiled, looking to each other, their blue eyes began to glow yellow, the yellow glow in their eyes matching the glow that was forming on Tara's hands and Maeve's forearms, the earth began to shake, causing some people to scream in a panic, and the two stopped all earthly movement, the yellow glow in the two dimming. "That's so cool!" Conner said in awe, looking to Garfield. "What about you Gar?" He chuckled sheepishly. "Its nothing." "Come on." "Stop being so modest." Maeve said. "Can you show me?" Conner asked. "Now is not the best time." He answered. "Well, can you tell me?"

"Yeah, yeah. Its kind of weird, theirs is so much better, but I can turn into a tiger." Conner began to laugh gleefully, kind of childlike. "No way." The three teens began to smile. "Yeah." Garfield responded. "What's a tiger?" This caused Tara to blurt out a large laugh, covering it with her hand, she began to mumble to Maeve in Russian which caused Maeve to shove her and mumble Russian back and the two began to bicker in Russian, failing to notice Garfield go into a half transformation. "There's more to it." Garfield said, Conner now noticing Maeve and Tara mumbling unknown words. "What are they saying?" He asked. "They're speaking Russian, I haven't spoken Russian since middle school, they're probably bickering, families do that."

The two continued to bicker like an old married couple stopping when they heard Conner yell. "Game on! Hero time!" Maeve and Tara walked to Garfield and watched Conner in confusion, he super speeded to the police car and grabbed an officer and smashed his head through the window. "Conner. No!" Garfield exclaimed. Conner threw the police officer whose head went through the window. "Conner!" Maeve exclaimed as he forced the armed officer on to the ground by the throat.

Conner looked to Maeve, Garfield and Tara whose faces showed worry and concern. More police cars showed, each pointing a gun at him screaming at him to get down and Conner ran towards the officers, throwing them around, Krypto attacking another police officer Maeve felt a pull on her arm ripping her arm from Garfield hold. "Take Tara, I will meet you at the tower, I promise." He stared into her eyes. "Stay out of sight." He said grabbing Tara, forcing her to follow against her wishes.

Maeve slowly crept around the corner, watching Conner walk in the middle of the road, more police cars coming. Extending her arm the familiar glow growing up her arm from her fingertips to her elbow, the glow in her eyes still bright as ever, throwing her extended arm up a wall off earth was forced in between Conner and the police cars, the chuck of earth was cover in a yellow aura.

Conner looked around, the red eyes he possessed disappearing, he saw Maeve holding the earth wall up from its original place in the road. "Go." Maeve said, hoping he would hear her, and he did because he ran with Krypto following and once he was gone, she dropped the wall as well as falling on all fours exhausted, panting.

The road returning back to normal besides the cracks from where Maeve forced it out of the ground. Maeve stood from the ground and began running back to the tower.

two chapter in a row oof havent done that for a while