Wedding Booth

"Lisa-yah! Can you tilt it to the right a little bit? It's a bit slanted," Jisoo said as Lisa's the one who's putting their booth's name while on a ladder.

"Good?" Lisa asked as she complied.

Jisoo nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

Lisa climbed down the ladder and stood beside her girlfriend. She looked up and checked her work and nodded in satisfaction.

"Guys!" Rosé called.

They turned around and saw her carrying a bunch of papers.

"It's done! I've made copies," Rosé said pertaining to the papers she's holding.

It's actually made up marriage certificates. It's like a souvenir for the couples who would want to try their wedding booth. All they have to do is sign the papers. They don't have rings because finger sizes may vary.

Lisa took half of them. "This is amazing! I can't wait to try it with you later, Babe," she said.

Jisoo scoffed. "Who said I'll marry you?"

Lisa whined. "So mean," she said and walked to their booth's table.

Rosé laughed. "Not a good joke, unnie. She might take it seriously."

Jisoo pouted and went to her girlfriend.

Rosé shook her head in amusement as she walked towards them and placed the papers she's holding on the table. "Are we all settled, guys?" she asked.

Jisoo nodded. "You know what to do, Chaeyoung-ah," she said, teasingly.

Rosé grinned and left them to find her own girlfriend. She hopped excitedly while doing so. She can't wait to marry her even if it's only made up. It's still marriage anyway except that it's unofficial.

She looked everywhere until she saw her at the school's garden. Her smile disappeared when she realized she's not alone. Her blood boiled all of a sudden and got her eyebrows furrowed.

She's with Kai. The guy who likes her. Rosé knows that she has no reason to be jealous because Jennie only loves her but she can't help it.

She didn't stop herself storming towards them. Jennie saw her and smiled widely. Rosé didn't reciprocate as she placed her arm around her waist while pulling her close.

Jennie tried to hold back her laugh because of how Rosé reacted.

"What's going on here?" Rosé asked.

"Love, we're just talking about our research paper," Jennie lovingly said as she tried to calm her.

"Just the two of you?"

Jennie sighed. "He just asked for clarifications," she said.

Rosé stared at the guy who looked away, feeling uncomfortable. "Do you need anything else?" she asked him.

Kai rapidly shook his head.

Rosé nodded. "Good."

She let go of her girlfriend's waist to hold her hand and pulled her as they left him alone.

Jennie didn't protest. She just let herself be pulled because she doesn't care where she will take her anyway. She only cares about the attention she's getting from her loving girlfriend.

Rosé led her to an empty classroom, closing and locking the door behind her. She faced the door and leaned her forehead against it, calming herself down.

"Love?" Jennie called who's only behind her.

"Wait, love," Rosé pleaded. "I need to calm myself down. Jealousy doesn't do any good," she said.

"It does," Jennie contradicted.

Rosé furrowed her eyebrows and turned to her. "How?"

Jennie smirked and put her arms around the other girl's neck. "You're kinda possessive. I like it," she said.

Rosé pulled her close by the waist. "When we get married, you won't like what I'll do when I get jealous," she said.

"I don't think so," Jennie said. "I like everything you do to me."

Rosé smirked. "Oh, really?"

Jennie nodded. "Wait, are you indirectly asking me to marry you?"

Rosé turned her smirk into a loving smile. Then, she kneeled down on one knee while holding her hand.

Jennie widened her eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Love, will you marry me?"

Jennie didn't hesitate to nod. "Yes."

Rosé stood up and smiled widely. "Let's get married now, my love," she said.

Before Jennie could ask about it, she felt herself being pulled again. They left the classroom and Rosé led her to their booth.

Lisa and Jisoo stood up when they saw them. "About time you get here!"

Rosé shrugged. "Sorry, it took long."

Jennie laughed. "Well, my love got jealous earlier that's why," she said.

Rosé glared at the other two the moment she saw them about to laugh, too. They pursed their lips to stop themselves from doing so.

Then, Rosé took a flower crown from a huge box full of them and placed it on top of Jennie's head. "Sorry, love. Instead of buying veils, we bought these so it could be a souvenir, too."

Jennie shook her head. "It's fine, love. I like simple things more."

"Keep it, my love."

"You don't have to remind me. I will."

Rosé gave her a single rose in replacement of a bouquet. She held her hands. "I'll wait for you."

Jennie was confused at first but when Rosé left her and stood at the other end of the short aisle, she understood.

Music played in the background with their chosen wedding song. Then, she started to walk down the aisle while staring at her lover's eyes.

Rosé smiled at her and held her hands when she got closer to her.

Lisa cleared her throat. "Rosé, do you take Jennie as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Jennie, do you take Rosé as your lawfully wedded wife slash husband?"

Jennie chuckled. "I do."

"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you wife and wife," Lisa said. "You may now kiss your bride, Chaeyoung-ah."

Rosé smiled at her girlfriend as she cupped her face and kissed her forehead before hugging her tight.

Jennie hugged her back and kissed her lover's cheek multiple times making Rosé feel giddy and flattered.

"Ahm, sorry to interrupt but can you sign these first?" Jisoo said.

Rosé laughed and pulled away. She signed the two marriage certificates along with Jennie so they will have a copy for the both of them.

"Nice idea," Jennie said. "Who thought of this?"

Rosé blushed.

"Your wife," Lisa answered.

Jennie looked at Rosé. "Really, love?"

"I wanted to marry you and they let me do the thinking," Rosé reasoned out.

Jennie chuckled. "Don't take it seriously. I love it."

Rosé grinned and hugged her. "I love you, my love."

Jennie kissed her cheek. "I love you more."