Epilogue

The clicks your shoes made was the only sound you could hear. It was scary. Being so lonely. You walked alone and the darkness around you was unbearably scary to you. But a big part of your heart was happy.

Happy to meet him.

A smile was visible. Walking through a jail shouldn't be a matter of Joy but it was joyful for you.

You're gonna meet him.

Meet Jimin.

With a heavy heart and a wide smile you entered his cell room. His back was facing you. You breath heavily before calling out for his name.

"Jimin?"

He turned around the moment he heard your voice. And it didn't took a moment for him to hug you. Stronger than ever.

You won't lie. Life became so hard after the biggest incident of your life.

Jimin killed his father. Step father.

And he smiled at you. Maybe that was the only reason you loved him more.

Seeing him happy because he can't be chained anymore is the reason you don't regret for anything that's happening now.

Jin and the others were fooled by the manager and his men and they got locked up. But when they broke the door and came to us it was already late.

They stood there all silent. Looking at the bloody lifeless man and Jimin who was covered with his step father's blood.

And they didn't regret too.

How can they? At last their friend was happy.

They wanted to hide they body and save him but again... Jimin forbid them to do so.

He knows he deserves a little pain for the good deed. Maybe for others he's a murderer but for you and his friends he did the most good job.

Remembering all those moments you could feel your eyes wet. But Jimin's hands wiped them away. He smiled.

He smiles a lot nowadays. But Everytime he smiles that makes you flustered, happy and some things you can't describe.

"How are you?" You asked trying your best not to cry.

"Fine after seeing you"

"For how long you'll be here?" You asked him and he stood silent. But after a while he smiled and hugged you again.

"Soon..."

"Why you Lying Jimin?" You pulled away from the hug and tears were dropping continuously.

He stood silent again. This time he looked guilty. And that was the most painful thing for me.

"I know you had got life sentenced but Suga hired the best lawyer and stated all the sins that man did... So the judge considered for you... And now the decision is for 10 years." You couldn't hold back anymore and broke down in tears.

"Don't cry Y/N... At least I won't die here" he chuckled and you hit his chest lightly with your palm.

"You think it's funny?!"

"Sorry... But at least it's better than the torture that man gave me" you nodded not knowing what to say.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"You love me right?"

You stood silent there. Of course you did neither it won't hurt so much not to see him. But it was so painful to say this to him. It was like this because when you'll leave him alone this three words sentence would hurt you so much.